We are looking for a passionate editor/blogger for the German section of the MyTherapy Blog. Our blog covers everything around living well with chronic diseases and reaches hundreds of thousands of patients every month. You will be crafting stand-alone content as well as working with bloggers and patient advocates on joint pieces. We offer you the opportunity to work independently while closely cooperating with our young, multicultural, and lively team.
As part of our team your tasks will include:
- Identifying topics with high relevance for patients and translating them into a backlog
- Writing engaging content pieces and conceiving content pieces like infographics, landing pages etc. (with support from our design team)
- Writing guest posts for other blogs
- Defining language & communication styles for our different target groups (e.g. our users and their doctors)
We would like to welcome you as part of our team if you…
- Love writing and are passionate about inspiring and enabling readers to live a healthy life
- Are currently enrolled in a communication, journalism, marketing, or a similar degree, and have completed at least two semesters
- Are native in German with strong English language and communication skills
- Possess excellent skills in writing (in German)
- Ideally have some practical experience in content marketing and SEO
The best way to share your application with us is via our application form. It doesn't take long, we promise – just tap on the button below to get started.
If you're unable to use the application form, you can always email us your application.