UX Designer (m/f/d)
Join our product team and help build and improve MyTherapy, an app millions of people use to take their medications safely. Be part of an international team with an agile work approach, where flexibility and team interactions beat strict processes and supervision.
As a UX Designer in our Product Design Team, you will support our Scrum Teams and take responsibility for every stage – from prototypes and design concepts to development-ready specifications. Together, we will create engaging and easy-to-use patient experiences that address user needs while delivering a strong business impact.
Why should you join us?
At smartpatient, our close-knit team is committed to developing a quality product that improves lives of people taking regular medications. Everyone is encouraged to take ownership of their work and create an open environment where new ideas are welcome, driving both the quality of our product and personal development. Fostering a culture that values honest communication and cooperation helps ensure our team members from across the globe are happy and engaged. This approach helps us achieve our ambitions as a company.
Number of vacancies: 1
Work type: Full-time, hybrid (working from the office 1-2 days per week)
Preferred start date: As soon as possible
- Creating engaging interaction design (IxD) concepts for mobile (iOS & Android) and the web.
- Creating deliberate user interface designs (UI) based on an existing design system.
- Working closely together with product owners, programmers, and designers to balance speed, quality, and consistency, always focusing on impact for the user and the business.
- Preparing and conducting user research studies.
- Contributing to our multi-brand mobile design system.
- At least 2 years of professional experience in creating wireframes, prototypes, and concepts, preferably for mobile apps.
- Very good verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Hands-on experience in working closely together with programmers to implement your UI designs.
- Good understanding of interaction patterns on both Android and iOS.
- Advanced knowledge of accessibility best practices.
- Proficiency in using design and prototyping tools (such as Figma and Maze).
- A bachelor’s degree, master’s degree, or diploma in design (or similar).
- Knowledge of web programming.
- Knowledge of the German language.
What do we offer?
- A job with a purpose, supporting millions living with chronic diseases.
- A start-up spirit combined with grown-up structures and facilities.
- Day-to-day collaboration with the company’s founders.
- Top-notch equipment and working environment.
- Competitive compensation in line with your track record.
- Training and development budgets (e.g., for conferences).
- Regular team and company-wide events.
- Highly flexible mobile working policy.
- Employee Discounts within Shop Apotheke Group.
- Urban Sports Club Membership.
- Free drinks, fruit, and cereals.
We are looking forward to receiving your CV and portfolio!
Do you have questions? Write us through firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at +49 89 1222493-00. We are looking forward to hearing from you!