As the sole designer in one of our Scrum teams, you will take responsibility for every stage – from prototype design drafts to development-ready specs. Together with the product owner and the Scrum team, you will take ownership of a clearly defined feature set and continuously validate results with business metrics. With our other designers (a.k.a. “The Guild”) you will take part in regular review sessions to share and discuss work results. You are helping to improve processes and team collaboration.
- Creating engaging interaction design (IxD) concepts for mobile (iOS & Android) and web interfaces.
- Creating deliberate user interface designs (UI) based on an existing design system.
- Working closely together with product owners, programmers, and other designers.
- Preparing and conducting user research and studies.
- Contributing to our multi-platform design system.
- Creating brand and marketing graphics (AppStore presence, blog posts, etc.).
- Have a bachelor’s degree, master’s degree, or diploma in design (or similar).
- Have 2–3 years of professional experience in creating wireframes, prototypes, and concepts for mobile apps.
- Have hands-on experience in working closely together with programmers to implement your UI designs.
- Have a good understanding of mobile interaction patterns and Android and iOS standards.
- Have strong knowledge of accessibility best practices.
- Have strong experience in using design and prototyping tools (such as Figma, Sketch, Adobe CC, …).
- Have basic knowledge of web programming.
- Enjoy working in a strong and international team.
- Enjoy innovating around tools and processes.
- Have good verbal and written communication skills in English.
What we offer
- A job with a purpose, supporting millions living with chronic diseases.
- A start-up spirit combined with grown-up structures and facilities.
- Day-to-day collaboration with the company’s founders.
- Top-notch equipment and working environment.
- Competitive compensation in line with your track record.
- Training and development budgets (e.g., for conferences).
- Regular team and company-wide events.
- Highly flexible mobile working policy.
- Employee Discounts within Shop Apotheke Group.
- Urban Sports Club Membership.
- Free drinks, fruit, and cereals.
To apply for this role, please send us your CV and portfolio in English. The best way to share your application with us is via our application form. It doesn't take long, we promise – just tap on the button below to get started.
If you're unable to use the application form, you can always email us your application.