- Manage our on-premise (Windows Server, Ubuntu Server) servers on Hyper-V and cloud VMs (Ubuntu Server) on AWS
- Deploy and maintain laptops and workstations in Warsaw and Munich
- Manage our on-premise network infrastructure, inter-office connectivity and VPN
- Maintain our Mobile Device Management
- Support end-users & developers with Jira Service Desk
- Realise economies of scale in IT purchasing and maintenance
- 3+ years of experience in systems administration or 2nd/3rd level helpdesk
- Can-do attitude towards heterogeneous IT environments
- Good knowledge of Windows Server roles (AD, DNS, DHCP, WSUS)
- Very good experience in managing Windows 10 machines within an AD environment
- Experience in Networking (Cisco/Ubiquiti)
- Experience in Bash/Powershell scripting
- Basic knowledge of network and endpoint security
- Basic experience in managing Macs within an AD environment
- Basic knowledge of MySQL
- Basic experience in Ansible/Cloudformation
- You like the idea of travelling to our Munich office every so-many weeks (yes, you can plan for Oktoberfest)
- We offer you the unique challenge of scaling the infrastructure for the world’s fastest growing medication management platform
- We are convinced that quality is the result of individual responsibility and teamwork
- We have autonomy in solving problems, choosing tools, implementing workflows, etc.
- We are a highly diverse and international team
- We offer competitive compensation, including paid vacation days
- Regular team events, also across offices
- Free fruit and coffee in the office
- You can work on hardware of your choice
We are looking forward to receiving your CV. If you have a Stack Overflow or GitHub profile (or similar), we encourage you to forward them along with other points of reference such as contributions to open source projects.
The best way to share your application with us is via our application form. It doesn't take long, we promise – just tap on the button below to get started.
If you're unable to use the application form, you can always email us your application.