Millions of people use MyTherapy to help ensure they take their medication safely and manage their treatment. We adopt the latest technology and solutions to ensure our iOS and Android apps meet our users’ needs and that our backend can handle >100 million interactions each month. Our commitment to agility, flat hierarchies, and a company culture that values the contribution of every individual allows us to meet the needs of our ever-growing userbase, our partners, and our team members.
In the past, Scrum teams used to work on all possible areas of MyTherapy. We have now started to organize ourselves around features of the
MyTherapy application; Scrum teams own a specific set of features and are responsible for continuously improving them. We pay a lot of attention to find the right cut between features, in order to limit dependencies between teams so that they can maintain their autonomy in making decisions around their set of features.
As a Solutions Architect, you will help the Product Team with cutting and assigning the features to Scrum Teams by providing the technical angle to the discussion and make the results transparent for all Scrum teams to understand the envisioned boundary. Further, you will help engineers within Scrum teams by helping them to fine-tune the boundaries between features as they start owning their respective features.
Besides the work with engineers, you will help to transform ideas from the commercial department into possible feature cuts and articulate them so that they can be placed on the product roadmap.
- Identify and articulate technology vision and relevance for product roadmap through continuous discussions with upper management
- Provide transparency on the structure of our systems and sub-systems, data models, entities, and technical feature cuts
- Add the technical angle to discussions around feature cuts and be able to communicate them in a structured way to our Scrum teams
- Mentor "technical points of contact" within Scrum teams for certain features to shape the technical vision for a given feature and to align them with the larger system
- Help the commercial team to analyze and transform business ideas into concrete technical solutions, architecture proposals, or possible feature cuts
- Stay in touch and cooperate with engineers on solutions that you propose
- Proactively lookout for improvement opportunities in various layers of our systems
- 4+ years of commercial experience in a technical role such as Solutions/Enterprise/Software Architect or Software Engineer
- Skill to visualize technical concepts in a clear and structured way to communicate the value of certain solutions
- Experience with mobile apps as well as cloud-based solutions
- Experience with understanding business ideas, conceiving solutions, and breaking them down into actionable tasks
- Understanding of software development lifecycle and processes around it
- Have a sense of ownership and be able to take responsibility for your solutions
- Self-motivated and with a desire to learn about new technologies, approaches, tools, or best practices of software development
- An entrepreneurial spirit in order to have a good gut feeling on the feasibility of ideas
- The ability to manage time efficiently and work on multiple projects and tasks
- Proficiency in at least one programming language
- Experience working in a Scrum environment
- Excellent English skills in speaking and writing
We are looking forward to receiving your CV.
The best way to share your application with us is via our application form. It doesn't take long, we promise – just tap on the button below to get started.
If you're unable to use the application form, you can always email us your application (email@example.com).