As an Android developer, you will help us further improve our award-winning app by maintaining and improving existing features; planning and implementing new ones; and ensuring that MyTherapy performs smoothly and reliably for our growing userbase.
- Create easy-to-read, fast and well-architected quality code for the constant improvement of our Android application
- Cooperate closely with your teammates to teach and learn something new
- Collaborate with our team of UI/UX designers and backend developers to bring our app to the next level
- 2+ years of experience in Android development
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in computer sciences or related fields
- A great interest in Kotlin, Java and knowledge of Android API
- Experience in building offline apps with synchronization
- You worked with Scrum and know Git, SQLite, RxJava/Coroutines and testing tools (e.g. Mockito, Espresso)
- Strong oral and written communication skills in English
- We have written code using Kotlin since 2016
- We follow Material Design and Architecture Components
- Work with a team of talented and communicative mid/senior-level developers and designers
- Work in a SCRUM framework that is about a lot more than dailies and meets developers’ needs
- Work in an organization that prioritizes quality over speed and conducts thorough code reviews and testing
- Have autonomy in solving problems, choosing tools, implementing workflows, etc.
- No micromanagement
We are looking forward to receiving your CV. If you have a Stack Overflow or GitHub profile (or similar), we encourage you to forward them along with other points of reference such as published apps on Play Store or contributions to open-source projects.
The best way to share your application with us is via our application form. It doesn't take long, we promise – just tap on the button below to get started.
If you're unable to use the application form, you can always email us your application.