- Create easy-to-read, fast and well architected quality code for the constant improvement of our Android application
- Cooperate closely with your teammates to teach and learn something new
- Collaborate with our team of UI/UX designers and backend developers to bring our app to the next level
- 2+ years of experience in Android development
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in computer sciences or related fields
- A great interest in Kotlin, Java and knowledge of Android API
- Experience in building offline apps with synchronization
- You worked with Scrum and know Git, SQLite, RxJava/Coroutines and testing tools (e.g. Mockito, Espresso)
- Strong oral and written communication skills in English
- We code in Kotlin since November 2016
- We follow Material Design and Architecture Components
- We work with a team of senior developers and designers
- We believe in SCRUM and that it is about a lot more than daily stand-ups
- We prioritize quality over speed and do code reviews
- We are convinced that quality is the result of individual responsibility and teamwork
- We have autonomy in solving problems, choosing tools, implementing workflows, etc.
We are looking forward to receiving your CV. If you have a Stack Overflow or GitHub profile (or similar), we encourage you to forward them along with other points of reference such as published apps on Play Store or contributions to open source projects.
The best way to share your application with us is via our application form. It doesn't take long, we promise – just tap on the button below to get started.
If you're unable to use the application form, you can always email us your application.