As a senior Python developer, you will help us further improve our systems and infrastructure to ensure they are robust and will meet the challenges that come with added features and a rapidly growing userbase.
- Create easy-to-read, fast, and well-architected quality code for the constant improvement of our backend systems
- Cooperate closely with your teammates to teach and learn something new
- Collaborate with our team of UI/UX designers and frontend developers to bring our app to the next level
- 3+ years of commercial software development experience
- Solid software engineering skills (degree) incl. data structures, algorithms, and design patterns
- Familiar with Python, Django, and the Django REST framework
- Interested in Amazon Web Services, Ubuntu, MySQL, Docker, and Microservices
- Knowledge of continuous integration and orchestration tools (e.g. Jenkins 2)
- Experience with debugging, debottlenecking and, security improvements
- You value the company of your colleagues and teammates and are willing to meet with them in our office 3 times per quarter
- Work with a team of talented and communicative mid/senior-level developers and designers
- Work in a SCRUM framework that is about a lot more than dailies and meets developers’ needs
- Work in an organization that prioritizes quality over speed and conducts thorough code reviews and testing
- Have autonomy in solving problems, choosing tools, implementing workflows, etc.
- No micromanagement
We are looking forward to receiving your CV. If you have a Stack Overflow or GitHub profile (or similar), we encourage you to forward them along with other points of reference such as published apps on the Play Store or contributions to open-source projects.
The best way to share your application with us is via our application form. It doesn't take long, we promise – just tap on the button below to get started.
If you're unable to use the application form, you can always email us your application.