- Create easy-to-read, fast and well architected quality code for the constant improvement of our backend systems
- Cooperate closely with your teammates to teach and learn something new
- Collaborate with our team of UI/UX designers and frontend developers to bring our app to the next level
- 3+ years of commercial software development experience
- Solid software engineering skills (degree) incl. data structures, algorithms and design patterns
- Familiar with Python, Django and the Django REST framework
- Interested in Amazon Web Services, Ubuntu and MySQL
- Knowledge of continuous integration and orchestration tools (e.g. Fabric, Jenkins)
- Experience with debugging, debottlenecking and security improvements
- We work with a team of senior developers and designers
- We believe in SCRUM and that it is about a lot more than daily stand-ups
- We prioritize quality over speed and do code reviews
- We have autonomy in solving problems, choosing tools, implementing workflows, etc.
We are looking forward to receiving your CV. If you have a Stack Overflow or GitHub profile (or similar), we encourage you to forward them along with other points of reference such as published apps on Play Store or contributions to open source projects.
The best way to share your application with us is via our application form. It doesn't take long, we promise – just tap on the button below to get started.
If you're unable to use the application form, you can always email us your application.