As a senior Python developer, you will help us further improve our systems and infrastructure to ensure they are robust and will meet that challenges that come with added features and a rapidly growing userbase.
- Create easy-to-read, fast, and well-architected quality code for the constant improvement of our backend systems
- Cooperate closely with your teammates to teach and learn something new
- Collaborate with our team of UI/UX designers and frontend developers to bring our app to the next level
- 3+ years of commercial software development experience
- Solid software engineering skills (degree) incl. data structures, algorithms, and design patterns
- Familiar with Python, Django, and the Django REST framework
- Interested in Amazon Web Services, Ubuntu, MySQL, Docker and Microservices
- Knowledge of continuous integration and orchestration tools (e.g. Jenkins 2)
- Experience with debugging, debottlenecking and, security improvements
- Work with a team of talented and communicative mid/senior-level developers and designers
- Work in a SCRUM framework that is about a lot more than dailies and meets developers’ needs
- Work in an organization that prioritizes quality over speed and conducts thorough code reviews and testing
- Have autonomy in solving problems, choosing tools, implementing workflows, etc.
- No micromanagement
We are looking forward to receiving your CV. If you have a Stack Overflow or GitHub profile (or similar), we encourage you to forward them along with other points of reference such as published apps on Play Store or contributions to open-source projects.
The best way to share your application with us is via our application form. It doesn't take long, we promise – just tap on the button below to get started.
If you're unable to use the application form, you can always email us your application.