17 000 - 22 000 PLN Salary Range
How will your daily work look like?
- You will work closely with our team of mobile and backend engineers and UI/UX designers to help us further improve our award-winning app.
- You will be involved in co-creating processes and tools around mobile automation with scrum teams.
- You will cooperate closely with your Scrum Team to improve our test coverage and maintain the test pyramid.
- You will work in highly autonomous Scrum Team that own a certain set of features of the app (and they care for them end to end).
- Practical experience in an automated software testing for mobile platforms (at least ~3 years).
- Experience with setting up from scratch the processes and tools for automated testing pipeline that teams can use during development.
- You can setup processes and tools that would allow team to constantly monitor quality of their features at scale.
- Familiarity with CI/CD pipelines.
- Former positive exposure to agile methodologies (e.g. Scrum).
- You can explain complex concepts with simple words.
- You can easily share your knowledge and experience with others.
- Experience with bug tracking and workflow tools (especially JIRA and TestRail).
- Very good communication skills in English and Polish.
- You prefer to work together as a team in active collaboration rather than as a solo player.
- Desire to minimize the manual efforts in application testing.
- Care for end to end quality of team's features.
- You strive for simplicity in your solution.
What do we offer?
- Possibility of joining the team which develops the world’s fastest-growing medication management platform.
- Plenty of opportunities to take ownership of our features and tech solutions.
- Chance to work in a highly diverse and truly international team.
- Work-life balanced environment.
- Competitive compensation.
- Learning budget.
- Flexible work schedule.
- Remote working conditions.
- High-performance laptop of your choosing.
- Company, team & department events every quarter.
- Budget for integration within your team and other colleagues.
- Private medical healthcare (Medicover) and a Multisport card.
- Free lunches at the office twice per month.
- Free snacks and beverages.
- Playroom with an Xbox console and a foosball table.
We are looking forward to receiving your CV!
If you have a Stack Overflow or GitHub profile (or similar), we encourage you to forward them along with other points of reference such as published apps on Play Store or contributions to open-source projects.
The best way to share your application with us is via our application form. It doesn't take long, we promise – just tap on the button below to get started.
If you're unable to use the application form, you can always email us your application.