As an Android Engineer, you will help us further improve our award-winning app by maintaining and improving existing features; planning and implementing new ones; and ensuring that MyTherapy performs smoothly and reliably for our growing userbase.
24 000 - 29 300 PLN Salary Range
- Create easy-to-read, fast and well-architected quality code for the constant improvement of our Android application.
- Cooperate closely with your teammates to teach and learn something new.
- Collaborate with our team of mobile engineers, backend engineers and UI/UX designers to bring our app to the next level.
- 4+ years of experience in Android development.
- A great interest in Kotlin and knowledge of Android platform.
- Experience with Clean Architecture, Modularisation, Coroutines, MVVM, DI (Hilt), SQLite (Room) and testing tools (e.g. Mockito, Espresso).
- Experience with Compose and Kotlin Multiplatform would be nice to have, but not required.
- Experience in working with bigger teams or a company with multiple scrum teams.
- Strong ownership skills. From the very beginning you will own stories in the sprint. Many senior engineers at smartpatient are technical feature leads for some of features their scrum team owns.
- Strong oral and written communication skills in English.
What do we offer?
- Possibility of joining the team which develops the world’s fastest-growing medication management platform.
- Plenty of opportunities to take ownership of our features and tech solutions.
- Chance to work in a highly diverse and truly international team
- Work-life balanced environment.
- Competitive compensation.
- Learning budget.
- Flexible work schedule.
- Remote working conditions.
- High-performance laptop of your choosing.
- Company, team & department events every quarter.
- Budget for integration within your team and other colleagues.
- Private medical healthcare (Medicover) and a Multisport card.
- Free lunches at the office twice per month.
- Free snacks and beverages.
- Playroom with an Xbox console and a foosball table.
We are looking forward to receiving your CV!
The best way to share your application with us is via our application form. It doesn't take long, we promise – just tap on the button below to get started.
If you're unable to use the application form, you can always email us your application.