As an iOS Engineer, you will help us improve our award-winning app by maintaining and enhancing existing features; planning and implementing new ones; and ensuring that MyTherapy performs smoothly and reliably for our growing user base.
Why should you join us?
At smartpatient, our close-knit team is committed to developing a quality product that improves lives of people taking regular medications. Everyone is encouraged to take ownership of their work and create an open environment where new ideas are welcome, driving both the quality of our product and personal development. Fostering a culture that values honest communication and cooperation helps ensure our team members from across the globe are happy and engaged. This approach helps us achieve our ambitions as a company.
Number of vacancies: 1
Work type: Full-time, B2B contract
Offered remuneration: 1050 - 1250 PLN/daily
Preferred start date: As soon as possible
- Developing clean, efficient, and well-structured code to continually enhance the iOS Application as well as performing code reviews for your iOS colleagues.
- Writing production code in Swift using the latest technologies (we support current and previous iOS/iPadOS versions only) together with unit tests.
- Collaborating closely with your Scrum Team (iOS, Android, and BE developers) to create new features and maintain existing ones.
- Working hand-in-hand with the QA team to ensure solutions meet industry quality standards.
- Participating in daily scrum ceremonies, once-per-week refinement, planning, and reviews.
- Designing Features, API, database schema changes, and discussing designs in detail; thinking about typical use cases and corner cases.
Our current tech stack:
- SwiftUI (and some legacy UIKit)
- Around 4+ years of commercial software development experience.
- Solid software engineering skills including data structures, algorithms, and design patterns.
- Practical experience with Swift, SwiftUI, Combine, and CoreData frameworks and Dependency Managers (like SPM).
- Experience with Xcode Instruments and Memory Graph.
- Good knowledge of TDD/BDD and testing tools (Quick/Nimble, Snapshot Testing).
- Strong ownership skills.
- Fluent in both Polish and English.
- Familiarity with Fastlane, Bitrise, and CI/CD.
- Experience with app modularisation.
- Experience with BLE and CoreBluetooth.
- Practical knowledge of HTTP and RESTful web services, data synchronization, and mobile security concepts.
- Experience in working with bigger teams or a company with multiple scrum teams.
What do we offer?
- Possibility of joining the team which develops the world’s fastest-growing medication management platform.
- Plenty of opportunities to take ownership of our features and tech solutions.
- Chance to work in a highly diverse and truly international team.
- Work-life balanced environment.
- Competitive compensation.
- Learning budget.
- Flexible work schedule.
- Remote working conditions.
- External monitor and MacBook Pro with Apple M chip - you choose between 14'' or 16''.
- Company, team & department events every quarter.
- Budget for integration within your team and other colleagues.
- Private medical healthcare and a Multisport card.
- Free lunches at the office twice per month.
- Free snacks and beverages.
- Playroom with an Xbox console and a foosball table.
Our recruitment process in a nutshell:
1. Phone Screening (30-45 min)
Our IT Recruiter will call you to discuss your work experience, tech stack, and your expectations.
2. Skill Assessment (120 min)
At this stage, our specialists will test your coding skills, tools knowledge, and your way of understanding and communicating complex issues.
3. General Assessment (45-60 min)
You will meet with 2 members of our scrum team to learn more about your interest in the role and assess your fit into our company.
4. Offer Call (30 min)
You will meet with your future Team Lead with whom you will discuss an offer that was prepared for you.
We are looking forward to receiving your CV!