As a Senior iOS developer, you will help us further improve our award-winning app by maintaining and improving existing features; planning and implementing new ones, and ensuring that MyTherapy performs smoothly and reliably for our growing userbase.
24 000 - 29 300 PLN Salary Range
- Create easy-to-read, fast and well-architected quality code for the constant improvement of our iOS application.
- Cooperate closely with your teammates to teach and learn something new.
- Collaborate with our team of UI/UX designers and backend developers to bring our app to the next level.
- 4+ years of commercial software development experience.
- Expertise in Swift and the iOS platform.
- Experience with GIT.
- Proficiency in databases.
- Practical knowledge of data synchronization and mobile security concepts.
- TDD and testing tools (Quick/Nimble, Snapshot Testing).
- Knowledge of Core Data.
What do we offer?
- Possibility of joining the team which develops the world’s fastest-growing medication management platform.
- Plenty of opportunities to take ownership of our features and tech solutions.
- Chance to work in a highly diverse and truly international team
- Work-life balanced environment.
- Competitive compensation.
- Learning budget.
- Flexible work schedule.
- Remote working conditions.
- High-performance laptop of your choosing.
- Company, team & department events every quarter.
- Budget for integration within your team and other colleagues.
- Private medical healthcare (Medicover) and a Multisport card.
- Free lunches at the office twice per month.
- Free snacks and beverages.
- Playroom with an Xbox console and a foosball table.
We are looking forward to receiving your CV. If you have a Stack Overflow or GitHub profile (or similar), we encourage you to forward them along with other points of reference such as published apps on the Play Store or contributions to open-source projects.
The best way to share your application with us is via our application form. It doesn't take long, we promise – just tap on the button below to get started.
If you're unable to use the application form, you can always email us your application.