- Designing and devising end-to-end data pipelines for data integration in the cloud (AWS).
- Development of data engineering tools for Data Scientists and Data Analysts.
- Design and development of Analytics Data Lake.
- Development of easily accessible data model, providing tools to democratize data access.
- Drug database management.
- Expert knowledge of SQL.
- Production-grade coding skills in Python/Scala.
- Ability to create ETL/ELT data pipelines in AWS environment.
- Experience in the integration of data from different sources.
- Knowledge of BI tools.
- Tools: AWS solutions (Lambda, S3, Glue, ECR, etc.), Spark, Docker, BigQuery, Amundsen.
- Experience in working with microservices and serverless applications.
- Excellent verbal/written communication skills in English.
- Mathematical thinking, strong analytical and problem-solving skills, self-motivated, organized team player.
What we offer
- Possibility of joining the team which develops the world’s fastest-growing medication management platform.
- Plenty of opportunities to take ownership of our features and tech solutions.
- Chance to work in a highly diverse and truly international team
- Work-life balanced environment.
- Competitive compensation.
- Learning budget.
- Flexible work schedule.
- Remote working conditions.
- High-performance laptop of your choosing.
- Company, team & department events every quarter.
- Budget for integration within your team and other colleagues.
- Private medical healthcare (Medicover) and a Multisport card.
- Free lunches at the office twice per month.
- Free snacks and beverages.
- Playroom with an Xbox console and a foosball table.
We are looking forward to receiving your CV.
The best way to share your application with us is via our application form. It doesn't take long, we promise – just tap on the button below to get started.
If you're unable to use the application form, you can always email us your application.