Senior Data Analyst
Join our data science team and help us leverage the data generated by millions of people who use MyTherapy to take their medications safely. Be part of an international team with an agile work approach, where flexibility and team interactions beat strict processes and supervision.
Why should you join us?
At smartpatient, our close-knit team is committed to developing a quality product that improves lives of people taking regular medications. Everyone is encouraged to take ownership of their work and create an open environment where new ideas are welcome, driving both the quality of our product and personal development. Fostering a culture that values honest communication and cooperation helps ensure our team members from across the globe are happy and engaged. This approach helps us achieve our ambitions as a company.
Number of vacancies: 1
Work type: Full-time, B2B Contract
Offered remuneration 800 - 1050 PLN/daily
Preferred start date: As soon as possible
- Proactively explore available data to support data-driven product development.
- Build reports and dashboards to provide key KPI tracking for development and business teams.
- Collaborate with external partners to develop reporting that demonstrates the value of MyTherapy for specific user groups.
Our current tech stack:
- JuPyter notebooks
- AWS Athena
- AWS Quicksight
- Google Analytics/Firebase
- Around 3+ years of experience.
- Fluent in Polish and English.
- Expert SQL skills.
- Intermediate programming skills in Python.
- Experience in visualizing and communicating actionable insights rather than numbers.
- Scientific mindset and knowledge of experimental design principles.
- Ability to quickly explore multidimensional data and draw meaningful conclusions.
- Familiarity with Git.
- Familiarity with A/B testing techniques.
- Experience with mobile analytics frameworks such as Google Analytics/Firebase.
- Statistical testing.
What do we offer?
- Possibility of joining the team which develops the world’s fastest-growing medication management platform.
- Plenty of opportunities to take ownership of our features and tech solutions.
- Chance to work in a highly diverse and truly international team
- Work-life balanced environment.
- Competitive compensation.
- Learning budget.
- Flexible work schedule.
- Remote working conditions.
- High-performance laptop of your choosing.
- Company, team & department events every quarter.
- Budget for integration within your team and other colleagues.
- Private medical healthcare and a Multisport card.
- Free lunches at the office twice per month.
- Free snacks and beverages.
- Playroom with an Xbox console and a foosball table.
Our recruitment process in a nutshell:
1. Phone Screening (30-45 min)
Our IT Recruiter will call you to discuss your work experience, tech stack, and your expectations.
2. Assignment (5 days to complete)
We will send you a short task before we decide to invite you to an interview.
3. Skill Assessment (90 min)
At this stage, our specialists will test your coding skills, tools knowledge, and your way of understanding and communicating complex issues.
4. General Assessment (45-60 min)
You will meet with 2 members of our scrum team to learn more about your interest in the role and assess your fit into our company.
5. Offer Call (30 min)
You will meet with your future Team Lead with whom you will discuss an offer that was prepared for you.
We are looking forward to receiving your CV!
Do you have questions? Write us through email@example.com or call us at +49 89 1222493-00. We are looking forward to hearing from you!