As a security engineer, you will help us build both our cloud-based and on-site infrastructure to handle a growing userbase and ensure enterprise-level compliance. You will work with an experienced team of developers that creates all of our app components in-house – from database management and UI/UX design to the mobile frontends. We believe in agile principles and a strong Scrum approach, with flexibility and communication rather than strict processes and supervision.
- Ensure secure operation of the MyTherapy platform through technical measures and policies
- Continuously strive to further improve our security level and coordinate and implement new measures
- Manage and resolve security incidents and implement improvements
- Lead the implementation of security standards & necessary controls to protect our platform
- Work closely with application development, product, and software QA teams to implement software security
- Align security policies with SysOps team at intersection of our platform and office IT infrastructure
- 3+ years of commercial experience in a technical role such as Application Security Engineer, Architect or Application Developer
- Strong hands-on experience in configuring and managing security-related systems like Intrusion Detection Systems (IDS), Web Application Firewalls (WAF), Security Information and Event Management (SIEM)
- Experience in securing / hardening cloud systems and infrastructure managed in Amazon Web Service (AWS), e.g. configuring Network ACLs / Security Groups, role-based IAM management,
- Experience in security practices for mobile applications, and secure communication with a backend system through modern API design for scalable architectures
- Experience with planning, researching and developing security policies, standards and procedures
- A good understanding of the principles of secure software development and how security fits in an agile Software Development Lifecycle (S-SDLC)
- Experience working within information security management system e.g. ISO 27001, including vulnerability and patch management
- Proficient in at least one programming language
- Good verbal and written communication skills in English.
We are looking forward to receiving your CV. If you have a Stack Overflow or GitHub profile (or similar), we encourage you to forward them along with other points of reference such as published apps on Play Store or contributions to open-source projects.
The best way to share your application with us is via our application form. It doesn't take long, we promise – just tap on the button below to get started.
If you're unable to use the application form, you can always email us your application.