- Take responsibility for two of our experienced development teams
- Act as a coach and help the team to optimise their collaboration
- Analyse the development process and help them to increase efficiency and to secure the quality of developed products and services
- Facilitate meetings efficiently, improve self-organisation of your teams permanently and help solving possible personal conflicts
- Ensure continous improvement and encourage an instant-feedback environment
- Cooperate and align with your Scrum Master colleague
- 2+ years of experience as Scrum Master
- Excellent communication and coaching skills with the ability to understand and support team members
- Expertise in project management methods, especially in Agile with SCRUM
- You understand SCRUM as a framework to be filled with life and not as a set of rules and tools
- You constantly find an opportunity to improve things and push for progress
- Self-motivated, determined and goal-oriented personality
- Strong oral and written communication skills in English
- We believe in SCRUM and that it is about a lot more than daily stand-ups
- We work with a team of senior developers and designers
- We are convinced that quality is the result of individual responsibility and teamwork
- We have autonomy in solving problems, choosing tools, implementing workflows, etc.
- We are a highly diverse and international team
- We offer competitive compensation, including paid vacation days and medicover
- Regular team events, also across offices
- Free fruit and coffee in the office
- You can work on hardware of your choice
To apply for this role, please send us your CV and cover letter in English. The best way to share your application with us is via our application form. It doesn't take long, we promise – just tap on the button below to get started.
If you're unable to use the application form, you can always email us your application.