As a QA lead, you will work closely with our teams of developers and testers to ensure that our app is of the highest standard while refining and improving our quality assurance processes.
- Ensuring the high quality of our product through early detections of failures
- Knowing and orchestrating the different quality assurance methods used across the development teams and ensuring that they are aligned
- Continuously striving to improve the quality assurance process and coaching Scrum teams to improve their approach, from user story generation to production
- Taking ownership of the structure and the content of the overall test case suite and ensuring efficient and yet complete coverage of functionalities
- Ensuring alignment of business priorities with testing coverage and handling of test results
- Organizing reliable and representative test environments
- Striving to increase the overall efficiency of our quality assurance approach, e.g. by promoting a higher level of automation of tests over time to reduce the feedback loop between implementation and testing results
- You know how to slice a large application into different test cases and test suites, being aware at any point in time which architectural layer you are aiming to test
- You were at least once responsible for a medium/large test suite
- You have strong expertise and understanding of all quality assurance areas from unit tests to automated UI tests, as well as integration, regression, performance, and load testing
- You are knowledgeable about software engineering practices like BDD, TDD, and CI/CD
- You lead through coaching, mentoring, and arguments and are not perceived as preachy or dogmatic. Still, you are always clear about what you believe in and can express it
- You love defining efficient processes and tweaking them along the way
- You have 4+ years of commercial experience in quality assurance in an agile environment and a good understanding of how quality assurance fits into it
- You are interested in the latest technology and tools and you are up to date with current developments in the community
- You have good verbal and written communication skills in English
- You value the company of your colleagues and teammates and are willing to meet with them in our office 3 times per quarter
We are looking forward to receiving your CV.
The best way to share your application with us is via our application form. It doesn't take long, we promise – just tap on the button below to get started.
If you're unable to use the application form, you can always email us your application