As a QA Engineer, you will work closely with our team of mobile developers and UI/UX designers to help us further improve our award-winning app.
- Strong mobile testing skills
- API testing skills
- Practical experience in an industrial software testing environment (at least 2 years)
- Familiarity with manual testing, incl. functional, integration, and regression
- Experience with bug tracking and workflow tools (especially JIRA)
- Programming basics (Java or Kotlin/Swift)
- Familiarity with User Experience, CI/CD, and BDD
- Self-organized, attentive to details, and naturally curious
- Eager to learn
- Very good communication skills in English and Polish
- Experience with agile methodologies (e.g., Scrum)
- You value the company of your colleagues and teammates and are willing to meet with them in our office 3 times per quarter
- Work with a team of talented and communicative mid/senior-level developers and designers
- Work in a SCRUM framework that is about a lot more than dailies and meets developers’ needs
- Work in an organization that prioritizes quality over speed and conducts thorough code reviews and testing
- Have autonomy in solving problems, choosing tools, implementing workflows, etc.
- No micromanagement
- We believe in MVVM, BDD, and clean architecture
The best way to share your application with us is via our application form. It doesn't take long, we promise – just tap on the button below to get started.
If you're unable to use the application form, you can always email us your application.