As a QA Engineer, you will work closely with our team of mobile and backend engineers and UI/UX designers to help us further improve our award-winning app. Your main tasks will be creating detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases. You will be responsible for estimating, planning, coordinating and executing quality testing activities in both manual and automated test area.
17 000 - 22 000 PLN Salary Range
- Practical experience in an industrial software testing environment (at least 3 years).
- Experience with manual testing, incl. functional, integration and regression.
- Familiarity with automated tests (eg. API tests, UI tests for mobile platforms).
- Experience with bug tracking and workflow tools (especially JIRA).
- Familiarity with User Experience and CI/CD.
- Self-organized, eager to learn, attentive to details and naturally curious.
- Very good communication skills in English and Polish.
- Former exposure to agile methodologies (e.g., Scrum).
What do we offer?
- Possibility of joining the team which develops the world’s fastest-growing medication management platform.
- Plenty of opportunities to take ownership of our features and tech solutions.
- Chance to work in a highly diverse and truly international team
- Work-life balanced environment.
- Competitive compensation.
- Learning budget.
- Flexible work schedule.
- Remote working conditions.
- High-performance laptop of your choosing.
- Company, team & department events every quarter.
- Budget for integration within your team and other colleagues.
- Private medical healthcare (Medicover) and a Multisport card.
- Free lunches at the office twice per month.
- Free snacks and beverages.
- Playroom with an Xbox console and a foosball table.
We are looking forward to receiving your CV!
If you have a Stack Overflow or GitHub profile (or similar), we encourage you to forward them along with other points of reference such as published apps on Play Store or contributions to open-source projects.
The best way to share your application with us is via our application form. It doesn't take long, we promise – just tap on the button below to get started.
If you're unable to use the application form, you can always email us your application.