As the Product Owner you convey the product vision to your team through well-specified user stories for their sprints. Further, you prepare the successful launch of the product, gather market feedback and represent the product and your scrum team.
- Shape the scope of the minimum viable product and continuously shape the functionalities based on user and market feedback.
- Implementing, improving and maintaining the product together with your development team.
- Keeping team efficiency high through a well-refined backlog, which is sorted and scoped in line with product's priorities.
- Conceive the go-to-market strategy and make scope and resulting timelines transparent and ensure alignment between your Scrum Team and various internal stakeholders.
- Caring for your team's happiness and productivity.
- At least 4 years of experience as a Product Owner, or Product Manager (or similar) in an agile environment, building a product in small increments.
- Are a German native speaker and have excellent English language skills in speaking and writing.
- You are a problem solver who approaches arising obstacles by presenting structured and pragmatic solution options.
- Tech savvy person with the ability and motivation to quickly learn new technology and tools.
- Analytical and numbers driven and love the idea of prioritising based on user analytics.
- Enjoy close effective cooperation with your team and believe that together we can accomplish more than alone.
- Can communicate in a structured way and are not afraid of presenting in front of others.
- Are aware of the concept of time and its limitations.
- Enjoy working in an international, high-paced environment.
- Share our passion of building a products for people living with chronic diseases.
What do we offer?
- A job with a purpose, supporting millions living with chronic diseases.
- A start-up spirit combined with grown-up structures and facilities.
- Day-to-day collaboration with the company’s founders.
- Top-notch equipment and working environment.
- Competitive compensation in line with your track record.
- Training and development budgets (e.g., for conferences).
- Regular team and company-wide events.
- Highly flexible mobile working policy.
- Employee Discounts within Shop Apotheke Group.
- Urban Sports Club Membership.
- Free drinks, fruit, and cereals.
We are looking forward to receiving your CV!
The best way to share your application with us is via our application form. It doesn't take long, we promise – just tap on the button below to get started.
If you're unable to use the application form, you can always email us your application.