Why should you join us?
At smartpatient, our close-knit team is committed to developing a quality product that improves lives of people taking regular medications. Everyone is encouraged to take ownership of their work and create an open environment where new ideas are welcome, driving both the quality of our product and personal development. Fostering a culture that values honest communication and cooperation helps ensure our team members from across the globe are happy and engaged. This approach helps us achieve our ambitions as a company.
Number of vacancies: 1
Work type: Full-time, hybrid (50% office presence required)
Preferred start date: As soon as possible
Our Customer Success Managers own multiple Pharma partner solutions and ensure that these services are a success for our partners and smartpatient.
- Establishing yourself as the primary point of contact for the delivery, maintenance, and success of our partner programs.
- Configuring our partner programs and patient services in accordance with documented requirements and existing platform capabilities.
- Facilitating internal and external discussions on how we can evolve our platform beyond its current capabilities.
- Managing the rollout of additional functionality and scaling our partner programs to as many markets as possible.
- Owning the successful and on-time delivery of our partner services and ensuring the budget is met in accordance with the plan.
- 2+ years of experience in the field of product management, project management, key account management, or B2B sales.
- Excellent English language skills in speaking and writing.
- Familiar with Agile software development.
- A customer-centric mindset with a strong sense of ownership.
- Ability to establish and maintain customer-oriented and trusted relationships.
- Can capture, structure, and present options on how to address changes in scope.
- Share our passion for digitally supporting people living with chronic diseases.
- Enjoy traveling through Europe and around the globe.
What do we offer?
- A job with a purpose, supporting millions living with chronic diseases.
- A start-up spirit combined with grown-up structures and facilities.
- Day-to-day collaboration with the company’s founders.
- Top-notch equipment and working environment.
- Competitive compensation in line with your track record.
- Training and development budgets (e.g., for conferences).
- Regular team and company-wide events.
- Highly flexible mobile working policy.
- Employee Discounts within Shop Apotheke Group.
- Urban Sports Club Membership.
- Free drinks, fruit, and cereals.
We are looking forward to receiving your CV and a cover letter!
The best way to share your application with us is via our application form. It doesn't take long, we promise – just tap on the button below to get started.