By leveraging expert technical knowledge, lead decisions on the architecture of MyTherapy and tools that engineers use. Enable engineers to focus on pieces of the system that they own, by enforcing proper architecture of MyTherapy features.
Why should you join us?
At smartpatient, our close-knit team is committed to developing a quality product that improves lives of people taking regular medications. Everyone is encouraged to take ownership of their work and create an open environment where new ideas are welcome, driving both the quality of our product and personal development. Fostering a culture that values honest communication and cooperation helps ensure our team members from across the globe are happy and engaged. This approach helps us achieve our ambitions as a company.
Number of vacancies: 1
Work type: B2B Contract, remote
Monthly rate: 28 300 - 32 500 PLN net
Preferred start date: As soon as possible
This role assumes that 50% of your time is spent on Principal Engineer’s tasks. The other 50% is spent on the regular work of a Scrum Team.
Principal Engineer's tasks include:
- Defining technical priorities on the company level.
- Cooperating with businesses to provide technical advisory for new features.
- Providing advice for Technical Feature Leads on the architecture of their features, as well as possible interactions with other features.
- Defining engineering processes and standards; supporting teams by ensuring the highest quality standards of their work are being delivered.
- Regularly monitor the quality of engineering processes and remove any obstacles that individuals encounter.
Our current tech stack:
- Django REST
- At least 5 years experience working as a Software Engineer - Python (Django) preferred.
- Fluent in English.
- Excellent coding skills with a focus on writing code that is easy to maintain.
- Experience in process management: analyzing, defining, and implementing new engineering processes (e.g. code review process, branching process).
- Project management skills – this role requires working on projects which engage engineers from different teams and people from different parts of the company.
- Willingness to explore new technologies, solutions, and languages.
- Knowledge of the Polish language.
- Technical coaching skills - coaches others on how to best use a specific tool, technology, or process.
- Experience with mobile projects.
- Attention to detail, quality (evangelist) skills.
What do we offer?
- Possibility of joining the team which develops the world’s fastest-growing medication management platform.
- Plenty of opportunities to take ownership of our features and tech solutions.
- Chance to work in a highly diverse and truly international team
- Work-life balanced environment.
- Competitive compensation.
- Learning budget.
- Flexible work schedule.
- Remote working conditions.
- High-performance laptop of your choosing.
- Company, team & department events every quarter.
- Budget for integration within your team and other colleagues.
- Private medical healthcare and a Multisport card.
- Free lunches at the office twice per month.
- Free snacks and beverages.
- Playroom with an Xbox console and a foosball table.
We are looking forward to receiving your CV!
The best way to share your application with us is via our application form. It doesn't take long, we promise – just tap on the button below to get started.