We are looking for an experienced performance marketer to join us in improving drug safety for millions of users around the world. Do you share our enthusiasm for a product that can improve the lives of people with a disease? Do you have a track record for delivering marketing success through an RoI-driven approach, an analytical mindset, and excellence in campaign execution? Do you like to take ownership of results in a unicorn-backed startup environment? Then this job is for you!
- Allocating paid marketing budgets to maximize app downloads with active users by considering user value.
- Management all paid marketing channels and execution of campaigns (Facebook/ Instagram Ads, Apple Search Ads, Google Ads).
- Continuously improving overall campaign performance by quantitatively testing what works and what does not and capturing the learnings.
- Efficiently, pleasantly, and effectively collaborating with our teams and partners.
- Around 1-2 yeas of experience in performance marketing, ideally in app marketing or agency background.
- Fluent German (C1 level) with excellent oral and written English-language communication skills.
- Excellent planning and organizational skills for strictly prioritizing campaigns and for collaborating with in-house design teams and agency partners.
- Strong analytical skills for KPI-driven evolution of our campaigns and channel mix.
- Excellence in campaign refinement, development and optimization.
- Willingness to work in a hybrid-model environment: partially remote, and partially from our office in Munich.
- A passion for technology in general and digital marketing technology in particular.
- A strong sense of ownership and a hands-on attitude.
- A passion for working on products and services that have a positive impact on people living with chronic diseases.
- You deeply value working in and shaping a diverse, inclusive working environment and enabling your team to deliver their best.
What do we offer?
- A job with a purpose, supporting millions living with chronic diseases.
- A start-up spirit combined with grown-up structures and facilities.
- Day-to-day collaboration with the company’s founders.
- Top-notch equipment and working environment.
- Competitive compensation in line with your track record.
- Training and development budgets (e.g., for conferences).
- Regular team and company-wide events.
- Highly flexible mobile working policy.
- Employee Discounts within Shop Apotheke Group.
- Urban Sports Club Membership.
- Free drinks, fruit, and cereals.
We are looking forward to receiving your CV!
The best way to share your application with us is via our application form. It doesn't take long, we promise – just tap on the button below to get started.
If you're unable to use the application form, you can always email us your application.