As our ideal candidate you assume projects and administrational tasks that so-far have been performed by our executive team and take full ownership for maintaining a pleasant working environment in our Munich office. We can offer you a highly international and innovative working environment in a fast-growing healthcare start-up with flat hierarchies. If you like to assume responsibility and if you can relate to our mission of helping people with chronic diseases, you might be just the right person to help us continue our growth story reach even more patients around the world.
Your tasks will include:
- Supporting the executive team with organizational projects going along with our strong growth (e.g. office expansion)
- Supporting finance- and accouting-related tasks
- Organizing meetings and travel for our executive team
- Planning social events
- Keeping our Munich team happy by ensuring we never run out of eat coffee, beer, fresh fruit etc.
- Ensuring the office to run smoothly (ordering supplies & managing our supplier relationships, being in touch with the office landlord & handyman, equipping the office, asset management, keeping the place organised, as well as helping the plants to survive)
- Helping the team get on with their day jobs by being proactive and anticipating needs and requests even before they are asked!
We would love to have join our team if you…
- Are a hands-on problem solver with a strong sense of ownership
- Enjoy working in a young, motivated and highly international team
- Are reliable, have practical experience, and can work in a structured and responsible manner
- Like to work in an innovative environment where we are constantly looking for smarter and more pleasant ways to geth things done
- Possess strong German and English communication skills