As our Office Manager, you will help keep our Munich office running smoothly by managing supplies, communicating with the office landlord and handyman, and managing assets, among other responsibilities. You will also support the team in a variety of ways, including organizing travel plans and social events.
- Ensuring the office to run smoothly (ordering supplies & managing our supplier relationships, being in touch with the office landlord & handyman, equipping the office, asset management, keeping the place organized, as well as helping the plants to survive).
- Ensure the reception and courteous handling of guests in the office and incoming inquiries on the phone and by email.
- Identifying opportunities to improve administration processes (drafting new & updating company policies).
- Organizing meetings and updating meeting agendas.
- Organizing our travels (booking flights and hotels).
- Planning social events (online and in-person).
- Supporting our HR team (organizing trainings, onboarding, offboarding, benefits managment, etc.).
- Supporting our Accounting team with invoices and the processing of travel expenses and credit card statements.
- Helping the team get on with their day jobs by being proactive and anticipating needs and requests even before they are asked!
- An apprenticeship or university degree in a related field.
- Possess strong German and English communication skills.
- Experience in office management.
- Sense of responsibility and ability to work in a structured and responsible manner.
- Being a hands-on problem solver with a strong sense of ownership.
- Very good organizational skills and attention to details.
- Pro-active attitude and motivation to deliver good quality work.
- Enjoying being of assistance and working in a young, motivated, and highly international team.
- Ability to look for innovative ways of having things done.
What do we offer?
- A job with a purpose, supporting millions living with chronic diseases.
- A start-up spirit combined with grown-up structures and facilities.
- Chance to work in a highly diverse and truly international team
- Day-to-day collaboration with the company’s founders.
- Top-notch equipment and working environment.
- Training and development budgets
- Regular team and company-wide events.
- Flexible mobile working policy.
- Employee Discounts within Shop Apotheke Group.
- Urban Sports Club Membership.
- Free drinks, fruit, and cereals.
We are looking forward to receiving your CV!
The best way to share your application with us is via our application form. It doesn't take long, we promise – just tap on the button below to get started.
If you're unable to use the application form, you can always email us your application.