As the office assistant, you will help keep our Warsaw office running smoothly by managing supplies, communicating with the office landlord and handyman, and managing assets, among other responsibilities. You will also support the team in a variety of ways, including organizing travel plans and social events.
- Ensuring the office to run smoothly (ordering supplies & managing our supplier relationships, being in touch with the office landlord & handyman, equipping the office, asset management, keeping the place organized, as well as helping the plants to survive)
- Keeping our team happy by ensuring we never run out of coffee, beer, fresh fruit, etc.
- Organizing meetings and updating meeting agendas
- Organizing our travels (booking flights and hotels, managing Uber/ShareNow/FreeNow)
- Helping with planning social events (online and in-person)
- Taking care of the cash management (including preparation of the monthly report)
- Scanning invoices and other documents
- Helping the team get on with their day jobs by being proactive and anticipating needs and requests even before they are asked!
- A university degree or about to finish your studies
- Fluency in Polish & English, both written and verbal
- Experience in office administration would be a plus
- Sense of responsibility and ability to work in a structured and responsible manner
- Being a hands-on problem solver with a strong sense of ownership
- Very good organizational skills and attention to details
- Pro-active attitude and motivation to deliver good quality work
- Enjoying being of assistance and working in a young, motivated, and highly international team
- Ability to look for innovative ways of having things done
- You will have a real impact on supporting the team which develops the world’s fastest-growing medication management platform
- We are convinced that quality is the result of individual responsibility and teamwork
- We are a highly diverse and international team
- We provide a work-life balanced environment
- Regular team events, also across offices
- Competitive compensation
- Plus other standard perks of IT companies: Private medical healthcare and Multisport card
We are looking forward to receiving your CV.
The best way to share your application with us is via our application form. It doesn't take long, we promise – just tap on the button below to get started.
If you're unable to use the application form, you can always email us your application (firstname.lastname@example.org).