As an Android engineer, you will help us further improve our award-winning app by maintaining and improving existing features; planning and implementing new ones, and ensuring that MyTherapy performs smoothly and reliably for our growing user base.
20 000 - 24 100 PLN Salary Range
- Create easy-to-read, fast and well-architected quality code for the constant improvement of our Android application.
- Cooperate closely with your teammates to teach and learn something new.
- Collaborate with our team of mobile engineers, backend engineers and UI/UX designers to bring our app to the next level.
- 2+ years of experience in Android development.
- A great interest in Kotlin, Java and knowledge of Android API.
- Experience with DI, MVVM, SQLite, RxJava/Coroutines and testing tools (e.g. Mockito, Espresso).
- Experience with Compose would be nice to have, but not required.
- Experience in working with bigger teams or a company with multiple scrum teams.
- Strong ownership skills. From the very beginning you will own stories in the sprint.
- Strong oral and written communication skills in English.
What do we offer?
- Possibility of joining the team which develops the world’s fastest-growing medication management platform.
- Plenty of opportunities to take ownership of our features and tech solutions.
- Chance to work in a highly diverse and truly international team
- Work-life balanced environment.
- Competitive compensation.
- Learning budget.
- Flexible work schedule.
- Remote working conditions.
- High-performance laptop of your choosing.
- Company, team & department events every quarter.
- Budget for integration within your team and other colleagues.
- Private medical healthcare (Medicover) and a Multisport card.
- Free lunches at the office twice per month.
- Free snacks and beverages.
- Playroom with an Xbox console and a foosball table.
We are looking forward to receiving your CV!
The best way to share your application with us is via our application form. It doesn't take long, we promise – just tap on the button below to get started.
If you're unable to use the application form, you can always email us your application.