Why should you join us?
At smartpatient, our close-knit team is committed to developing a quality product that improves lives of people taking regular medications. Everyone is encouraged to take ownership of their work and create an open environment where new ideas are welcome, driving both the quality of our product and personal development. Fostering a culture that values honest communication and cooperation helps ensure our team members from across the globe are happy and engaged. This approach helps us achieve our ambitions as a company.
Number of vacancies: 1
Work type: B2B Contract, remote
Monthly rate: 15 750 - 19 300 PLN net
Preferred start date: As soon as possible
- Perform in-depth, actionable analyses of user behavior.
- Help teams understand their feature performance (via experiment design and evaluation).
- Develop Data Science services that contribute to key app functionalities (examples of existing solutions: anomaly detection, user value calculation, drug name tagging).
Our current tech stack:
- AWS (Athena, ECR, Lambda, Quicksight, etc.)
- Advanced Python programming skills and attention to high-quality code.
- Fluent in English & Polish.
- At least 2 years of working experience as a Data Scientist.
- Ability to work independently to define and evaluate your own user research hypotheses with statistical rigor.
- High data visualisation and storytelling skills.
- Deployment of microservices in the cloud.
- Familiarity with A/B testing techniques.
- Good level of knowledge of ML frameworks: scikit-learn, Tensorflow/PyTorch.
What do we offer?
- Possibility of joining the team which develops the world’s fastest-growing medication management platform.
- Plenty of opportunities to take ownership of our features and tech solutions.
- Chance to work in a highly diverse and truly international team
- Work-life balanced environment.
- Competitive compensation.
- Learning budget.
- Flexible work schedule.
- Remote working conditions.
- High-performance laptop of your choosing.
- Company, team & department events every quarter.
- Budget for integration within your team and other colleagues.
- Private medical healthcare and a Multisport card.
- Free lunches at the office twice per month.
- Free snacks and beverages.
- Playroom with an Xbox console and a foosball table.
We are looking forward to receiving your CV!
The best way to share your application with us is via our application form. It doesn't take long, we promise – just tap on the button below to get started.