As a media and communications designer you will work closely together with the marketing team to strengthen our MyTherapy (B2C) and smartpatient (B2B) brands to reach potential new users, business partners, and recruits. In collaboration with our patient engagement specialists, you will also design eye-catching visuals to make content for our patients and readers more approachable and understandable. As a technology-driven company, you will work in an environment with the latest tools and collaboration processes.
As part of our team your tasks will include:
- Creating various designs for marketing campaigns, AppStore presence, social imagery, blog posts, and ads across a wide range of mediums
- Designing with scalability and localization in mind, where templates can be re-used
- Searching for stock images that fit a defined tonality and work with our target audiences
- Creating and improving designs for website templates and collaborate with web programmers
- Supporting the team with scaling and compressing image and video files
- Occasionally creating print designs (leaflets, folders, giveaways)
- Collaborating effectively with the marketing, content, and product design team
- Using and extending the brand fundamentals of our B2B and B2C brands
- Giving and receiving feedback constructively through design reviews
We would like to welcome you as part of our team if you…
- Have a finished apprenticeship (“Mediengestalter”) or bachelor’s degree in media design (or similar)
- Have a good eye and taste for aesthetics, image language, and visual tonality
- Have a good understanding of how to create optimized graphics for the web
- Have a good understanding of how to create print-ready files
- Have strong experience in using design tools (such as Figma, Adobe CC, …)
- Have basic knowledge in web programming
- Enjoy working in a strong and international team
- Have good verbal and written communication skills in English
To apply for this role, please send us your CV and portfolio in English. The best way to share your application with us is via our application form. It doesn't take long, we promise – just tap on the button below to get started.
If you're unable to use the application form, you can always email us your application.