- Report directly to the company’s founders
- Lead all marketing activities for MyTherapy
- Market a product used by millions of people
- 60,000 EUR – 100,000 EUR
Do you share our enthusiasm for a product that can improve the lives of people with a disease? Do you have a track record for delivering excellent marketing through concise messaging, brilliance in execution, and an RoI-driven, analytical mindset? Do you like to take ownership of results in a unicorn-backed startup environment? Then this job is for you!
- A clear and highly effective messaging towards potential users in line with our value propositions, positioning, and branding
- Owning the Return-on-Investment (RoI) of our marketing spend
- Closing the loop between marketing messaging and product development
- Consistent, efficient, and effective implementation of our the MyTherapy brand, messaging, and campaigns
- Efficiently, pleasantly, and effectively collaborate with our teams and partners
- Strong experience in owning the marketing of and messaging for a digital consumer service (3+ years), healthcare and/or app experience is a plus
- Excellent planning and organizational skills for managing our campaigns and collaborating with our editorial, design and localization experts inside and outside smartpatient
- Strong conceptual and analytical skills for a systematic, KPI-driven evolution of our overall marketing approach, campaigns, and channel mix.
- Demonstrated commercial impact, applying strong judgment and analysis toward important business outcomes.
- Significant experience in digital/mobile marketing, content marketing experience is a plus
- A strong sense of ownership and a hands-on attitude
- Native German with excellent oral and written English-language communication skills.
- A passion for working on products and services that have a positive impact for people living with chronic diseases.
- You deeply value working in and shaping a diverse, inclusive working environment and enabling your team to deliver their best
What we offer:
- Competitive compensation in line with your track record
- Free drinks, fruit, and cereals
- Urban Sports Club membership
- Regular team and company-wide events
- Highly flexible mobile working policy
- Top-notch equipment and working environment
- Training and development budgets (e.g. for conferences)
- Day-to-day collaboration with the company’s founders
- A start-up spirit combined with grown-up structures and facilities
- A job with a purpose, supporting millions living with chronic diseases
- Employee discounts within Shop Apotheke Group
We are looking forward to receiving your CV.
The best way to share your application with us is via our application form. It doesn't take long, we promise – just tap on the button below to get started.