We are looking for an experienced marketeer who shares our passion for improving drug safety for millions, globally. You will lead all marketing activities for MyTherapy and establish it as the app for anyone taking medications. You will report directly to the company's founders. Do you share our enthusiasm for a product that can improve the lives of people with a disease? Do you have a track record for delivering excellent marketing through concise messaging, brilliance in execution and an RoI-driven, analytical mindset? Do you like to take ownership for results in a unicorn-backed startup environment? Then this job is for you!
- A clear and highly effective messaging towards potential users in line with our value propositions, positioning and branding
- Owning the Return-on-Investment (RoI) of our marketing spend
- Closing the loop between marketing messaging and product development
- Consistent, efficient and effective implementation of our the MyTherapy brand, messaging and campaigns
- Efficiently, pleasantly and effectively collaborate with our teams and partners
A clear and highly effective messaging towards potential users in line with our value propositions, positioning and branding
- Developing a messaging that effectively conveys MyTherapy's value and positioning towards patients
- Establishing a scalable framework of messages and visual language to deploy our messaging across channels and languages
- Owning the MyTherapy brand and evolving it in close collaboration with our management and the Shop Apotheke Group
Owning the RoI of our marketing spend
- Keeping track of campaign RoI across channels and establishing corresponding KPI and reports in collaboration with out data team
- Creating highly effective marketing measures and campaigns and continuously optimize the corresponding channel mix
- Applying A/B testing to ensure effectiveness of assets, e.g. on the app stores and in campaigns
Closing the loop between marketing messaging and product development
- Translating the product roadmap into marketing messages and materials for use towards patients and partners
- Maintaining our websites, landing pages and app store presences for MyTherapy and our disease programs
- Liaising with Apple and Google regarding featurings of MyTherapy
Consistent, efficient and effective implementation of our the MyTherapy brand, messaging and campaigns
- Managing our app store presences and websites for MyTherapy and our disease programs
- Collaborating with our design teams, editors, freelancers and agency partners for asset production
- Ensuring effective implementation of our messaging and brand identity on externally managed channels
Efficiently, pleasantly and effectively collaborate with our teams and partners
- Owning the mix between internal and external creation and ensuring partners and agencies live up to our quality standards
- Ensuring robust delivery through smooth and efficient cooperation with our design team and agency / freelance partners
- Efficiently and effectively collaborating with our colleagues from Shop Apotheke on B2C performance marketing
- Strong experience in owning the marketing of and messaging for a digital consumer service (3+ years), healthcare and/or app experience is a plus
- Excellent planning and organizational skills for managing our campaigns and collaborating with our editorial, design and localization experts inside and outside smartpatient
- Strong conceptual and analytical skills for a systematic, KPI-driven evolution of our overall marketing approach, campaigns and channel mix.
- Demonstrated commercial impact, applying strong judgment and analysis toward important business outcomes.
- Significant experience in digital / mobile marketing, content marketing experience is a plus
- A strong sense of ownership and a hands-on attitude
- Native German with excellent oral and written English-language communication skills.
- A passion for working on products and services that have a positive impact for people living with chronic diseases.
- You deeply value working in and shaping a diverse, inclusive working environment and enabling your team to deliver their best
We are looking forward to receiving your CV.
The best way to share your application with us is via our application form. It doesn't take long, we promise – just tap on the button below to get started.
If you're unable to use the application form, you can always email us your application