We are looking for an experienced Marketing Manager who shares our passion for providing unique B2B services on the back of a B2C product that impacts the life of millions of patients living with a disease. You will lead all marketing and communications for our B2B services and further establish smartpatient's relevance within and beyond our network. In close collaboration with our sales team, you will create campaigns that generate and nurture leads with decision makers from global pharma and health care companies. You will report directly to the company's founders. If you have a track record for delivering highly effective, digital-first B2B marketing through both, outstanding communication skills and continuous improvement informed by analytics, this position is for you.
- A clear and highly effective messaging towards existing and potential B2B partners in line with our value propositions, positioning and branding
- Owning the Return-on-Investment (RoI) for all of our B2B marketing initiatives and allocating budgets and resources efficiently and effectively
- Systematically generating leads from within and beyond our existing network using an effective mix of owned, paid and earned media
- Efficiently, pleasantly and effectively collaborating with our teams and freelance / agency partners
A clear and highly effective messaging towards existing and potential B2B partners in line with our value propositions, positioning and branding
- Implementing a concise and consistent messaging that conveys the value of our B2B services and fuels lead generation and nurturing
- Translating our B2B value props into campaign messaging and assets, including contents, landing pages, ads etc. fit for the audience (Global Pharma)
- Sharpening and evolving our B2B value propositions, based on an in-depth understanding of our capabilities, our B2B customers' pain points, and our users' needs
- Acting as quality gate for all B2B directed communications and owning all properties related to the smartpatient brand, e.g. website and social media presence
Owning the Return-on-Investment (RoI) for all of our B2B marketing initiatives and allocating budgets and resources efficiently and effectively
- Balancing budgets and management attention between cold lead generation and systematic nurturing of existing contacts
- Owning overall efficiency and effectiveness of our marketing-related spend and investment and controlling overall, campaign and funnel performance via KPI and analytics
- Proposing budgets and marketing measures to our business owners and sales team
- Systematically test marketing hypotheses, capture learnings and apply them to future campaigns
- Evolve our marketing systems, properties, processes and tools (CRM, websites, ...) to optimize workflows and overall marketing efficiency
Systematically generating leads from within and beyond our existing network using an effective mix of owned, paid and earned media
- Defining campaigns and content pipeline (together with our in-house editorial team)
- Employing CRM to systematically stay relevant with our valued contacts and customers
- Deploying and optimizing campaigns across CRM, social, search and e-mail
- Integrating marketing channels with our CRM and, in close collaboration with our sales team, implementing cross-channel nurturing and retargeting funnels
Efficiently, pleasantly and effectively collaborate with our teams and partners
- Closely working with our sales team to ensure that our marketing gets the right messages to the right people
- Closely working with our product managers to ensure that to their customers, our CRM measures are super-relevant communications
- Ensuring robust delivery through smooth and efficient cooperation with our design team and agency / freelance partners
- Strong experience in owning the marketing of and messaging for digital B2B service / SaaS (3+ years)
- Profound and broad experience in content marketing and B2B performance marketing (e.g. LinkedIn, SEM, SEO) and passion for finding novel approaches for reaching our target groups.
- Outstanding messaging skills for consistently applying to-the-point messaging and tone of voice for decision makers in global pharma
- Strong conceptual and analytical skills for a systematic, KPI-driven evolution of our overall marketing approach and campaigns.
- Demonstrated commercial impact, applying strong judgment and analysis toward important business outcomes.
- Excellent oral and written English-language skills
- An output-focused, hands-on personality that thrives in flat hierarchies and
- A passion for working on products and services that have a positive impact for people living with chronic diseases.
- You deeply value working in and shaping a diverse, inclusive working environment and enabling your team to deliver their best
We are looking forward to receiving your CV.
The best way to share your application with us is via our application form. It doesn't take long, we promise – just tap on the button below to get started.
If you're unable to use the application form, you can always email us your application