- Making sure that MyTherapy app translations are ready on time for new releases in all required languages
- Continuously improving the translation quality in our supported languages
- Managing translation strings in our translation management tool (Lokalise)
- Managing the translation process
- Contacting translation agencies
- Checking the quality of our translations
- Post-editing machine translations
- Translating MyTherapy strings
- Maintaining our internal glossary, in collaboration with native speakers and translators
- Organising translation strings, tags and screenshots in our translation management tool (Lokalise)
- Bachelor’s degree, master’s degree, or diploma in translation, language studies or linguistics
- At least 1 year of professional experience in software localisation, translation or translation management
- Excellent spoken and written language skills in English and at least one other language
- Attention to detail and a passion for quality
- Great organisational skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team in an international, fast-paced environment
- Experience in using Computer Assisted Translation (CAT) tools would be an asset
- Experience in User Experience (UX) writing would be an asset
- Experience in project management would be an asset
- We work with a team of senior developers and designers
- We are a highly effective team – so it means you will have a real impact on the way we run our world’s fastest growing medication management platform
- We are convinced that quality is the result of individual responsibility and teamwork
- We are a highly diverse and international team
- Work-life balance environment (home office possible)
- Regular team events, also across offices
- Competitive compensation on B2B contract
- Plus other standard perks of IT companies: Private medical healthcare and Multisport card.
We are looking forward to receiving your CV.
The best way to share your application with us is via our application form. It doesn't take long, we promise – just tap on the button below to get started.
If you're unable to use the application form, you can always email us your application (firstname.lastname@example.org).