With guidance of an experienced collegue you will join one of the scrum teams, taking responsibility at every stage - from prototype design drafts to development-ready specs. Together with the product owner and the scrum team you will take ownership of a clearly defined feature set and continously validate results with business metrics. With our other designers (a.k.a. “The Guild”) you will take part in regular review sessions to share and discuss work results.
As part of our team your tasks will include:
- Creating engaging interaction design (IxD) concepts for mobile (iOS & Android) and web interfaces
- Creating deliberate user interface designs (UI) based on an existing design system
- Working closely together with product owners, programmers and other designers
- Helping in preparing and conduction user research and studies
- Creation of brand and marketing graphics (AppStore presence, blog posts, …)
We would like to welcome you as part of our team if you…
- Have a bachelor’s degree, master’s degree, or diploma in design (or similar)
- Have experience in creating wireframes, prototypes and concepts for mobile apps
- Have good understanding of mobile interaction patterns and Android and iOS standards
- Have basic knowledge of accessibility
- Have experience in using design and prototyping tools (such as Figma, Sketch, Adobe CC, …)
- Have basic knowledge in web programming (preferred)
- Enjoy working in a strong and international team
- Enjoy trying out new tools
-Have good verbal and written communication skills in English
To apply for this role, please send us your CV and portfolio in English. The best way to share your application with us is via our application form. It doesn't take long, we promise – just tap on the button below to get started.
If you're unable to use the application form, you can always email us your application.