As member of our scrum team you'll be responsible from initial sketches to development-ready specs. You will ground your work on plenty of user insight and validate your designs in regular user tests. Your goal: Making MyTherapy even more intuitive and useful for millions of patients around the world.
As part of our team your tasks will include:
- Creating interaction design (IxD) concepts for mobile platforms (iOS & Android) and web apps
- Creating excellent, consistent user interface designs (UI)
- Creating agile design specifications for cooperation with the developer team
- Collaborating with programmers in the Scrum team
- Preparing and executing usability tests
We would like to welcome you as part of our team if you…
- have a bachelor’s degree, master’s degree, or diploma in design (or similar) with relevant practical experience
- are experienced in the field of interaction design
- worked with common design and prototyping programs (Sketch, Framer, Abstract, InVision, Adobe CC, Axure etc.)
- have strong sense of accountability
- enjoy working in a strong and international team
- are fluent in both written and spoken English (our company language)
To apply for this role, please send us your CV and portfolio in English. The best way to share your application with us is via our application form. It doesn't take long, we promise – just tap on the button below to get started.
If you're unable to use the application form, you can always email us your application.