In joining our HR team, you will help recruit candidates for a diverse range of roles by scheduling interviews, screening applications, and managing candidate progress. You will also take part in onboarding new colleagues, preparing events, and a variety of other tasks, all of which contribute to helping us further develop the world's fastest-growing disease management platform.
- Supporting the recruitment processes (scheduling interviews, CV & phone screenings, managing candidates progress, contacting candidates)
- Supporting in opening positions, using our ATS & our website
- Preparing jobs ads and managing them on different job boards
- Supporting salary benchmark preparation
- Preparing recruitment-related reports (recruitment KPI's, ads statistics, etc.)
- Updating information pages in collaboration software (Confluence)
- Maintaining contact with the recruitment agencies
- Supporting the onboarding of new joiners as well as offboarding
- Supporting event preparations (live & online)
- Benefits management
- A university degree in a relevant field
- Basic experience in recruiting and/or knowledge of any recruiting tool would be a plus
- Fluency in English, both written and verbal
- Great verbal and written communication skills, ability to building relations, professional attitude
- Very good organizational skills, flexibility, and attention to details
- Pro-active attitude and motivation to deliver good quality work
- You will have a real impact on building the team which develops the world’s fastest-growing medication management platform
- We are convinced that quality is the result of individual responsibility and teamwork
- We are a highly diverse and international team
- We provide a work-life balanced environment
- Regular team events, also across offices
- Competitive compensation
- Plus other standard perks of IT companies: Private medical healthcare and Multisport card
We are looking forward to receiving your CV.
The best way to share your application with us is via our application form. It doesn't take long, we promise – just tap on the button below to get started.
If you're unable to use the application form, you can always email us your application (firstname.lastname@example.org).