Owning and assuming full accountability for the continuous reconfiguration of existing platform functionality**
- Keeping up to date with MyTherapy platform improvements and competing offerings.
- Identifying opportunities for (re-)configuration of existing MyTherapy functionality.
- Formulating hypotheses about how re-configurations should impact MyTherapy KPIs.
- Driving different configuration experiments to validate the expected impact on KPIs.
- Documenting and communicating learnings from past optimization experiments.
- You have up to 1-2 years of experience in product management, or previous experience working as a student in a similar role.
- You are native in German with strong English-language communication skills.
- You have a strong sense of ownership and want to deliver continuous improvements.
- You have strong analytical skills with a highly structured, KPI-driven working style.
- Ability to work independently to formulate and validate your own value hypotheses.
- An output-focused, hands-on personality to drive, execute and evaluate experiments.
- Enjoy advancing ambitious projects in an international, high-paced environment.
- Share our passion for digitally supporting people living with chronic diseases.
What we offer
- A job with a purpose, supporting millions living with chronic diseases.
- A start-up spirit combined with grown-up structures and facilities.
- Day-to-day collaboration with the company’s founders.
- Top-notch equipment and working environment.
- Competitive compensation in line with your track record.
- Training and development budgets (e.g., for conferences).
- Regular team and company-wide events.
- Highly flexible mobile working policy.
- Employee Discounts within Shop Apotheke Group.
- Urban Sports Club Membership.
- Free drinks, fruit, and cereals.
We are looking forward to receiving your CV.
The best way to share your application with us is via our application form. It doesn't take long, we promise – just tap on the button below to get started.
If you're unable to use the application form, you can always email us your application.