Our experienced development team creates all app components in-house – from database management and UI/UX design to the mobile frontends. We are agile and strongly believe in the Scrum approach, where flexibility and team interactions beat strict processes and supervision. As Product Owner Trainee, you will work at the heart of the product development process. In close collaboration with our head of product, our design team, our data science team and our developers and make a difference in the life of millions of people living with chronic diseases.
As a trainee inside the team you will...
- In the first weeks shadow and support one of our product owners
- After learning the ropes, take over the product owner role for one of our scrum teams
- Gain the experience and knowhow that will allow you to adopt additional responsibilities within our product development team
As part of our team your tasks will include...
- Gathering and understanding requirements for user stories by engaging with stakeholders
- Clarifying user stories and estimating their complexity together with your development team
- Managing and prioritizing the backlog of user stories, based on their value to our users and business partners
- Ensuring communication of achievable scope and timelines with relevant stakeholders, and facilitating re-scoping if needed
- Fostering an engaging and motivating atmosphere inside your team
We would like to welcome you as part of our team if you...
- Are a problem solver who approaches arising obstacles by presenting structured and pragmatic solution options
- Are a tech savvy person with the ability and motivation to quickly learn new technology and tools
- Enjoy close cooperation with your team and believe that together we can achieve more than alone
- Ideally have already gained first experience in agile development of software products and SCRUM as a management approach
- Ideally, have a university degree where you either gained some tech knowledge (computer science, business informatics or related technical discipline) or how to solve problems in a structured way (philosophy, economics, econometrics or business administration, …)
- Have excellent English language skills in speaking and writing
- Enjoy working in an international, high-paced environment
- Share our passion of building a product for people living with chronic diseases