Our experienced development team creates all app components in-house – from database management and UI/UX design to the mobile frontends. We are agile and strongly believe in the Scrum approach, where flexibility and team interactions beat strict processes and supervision. As Junior Product Owner, you will work at the heart of the product development process. In close collaboration with our head of product, our design team, our data science team and our developers and make a difference in the life of millions of people living with chronic diseases.
As part of our team your tasks will include...
- Attending regular meetings with scrum teams
- Initially, shadowing and supporting the product owner in managing and prioritizing the backlog
- Later, assume the product owner role for one of our scrum teams, with all attached responsibilities
- Engage with stakeholders to gather and fully understand requirements of stories
- Communicate requirements towards development team
- Own a clearly prioritized, estimated and well-specified backlog
- Develop and communicate time estimates for deliveries of functionalities
We would like to welcome you as part of our team if you...
- Have previous experience in agile development of software products and SCRUM
- Have a university degree or similar (computer science, business informatics or related technical discipline, economics /econometrics or business administration)
- Have an understanding of a programming language and relational databases
- Like to structure complicated problems, as well as empathic to understand our end-user’s needs
- Have excellent English language skills in speaking and writing
- Have a strong sense of accountability and like to using innovative tools and to continuously challenging and refining your workflow
- Enjoy working in an international, high-paced environment
Share our passion of building a product for people living with chronic diseases