As a Product Owner, you will be responsible for balancing development priorities and ensuring that our iOS, Android, backend, and web teams have well-specified stories for their sprints. You will work with an experienced team of developers that creates all of our app components in-house – from database management and UI/UX design to the mobile frontends. We believe in agile principles and a strong Scrum approach, with flexibility and communication rather than strict processes and supervision.
- Implementing, improving, and maintaining specific features within MyTherapy together with your development team
- Keeping team efficiency high through a well-refined backlog, which is sorted and scoped in line with company priorities
- Making scope and resulting timelines transparent and keeping your Scrum team and various internal and external stakeholders in the loop
- Caring for your team’s happiness and productivity
- Gathering and understanding requirements for user stories by engaging with stakeholders
- Clarifying user stories and estimating their complexity together with your development team
- Managing and prioritizing the backlog of user stories, based on their value to our users and business partners
- Ensuring communication of achievable scope and timelines with relevant stakeholders, and facilitating re-scoping if needed
- Fostering an engaging and motivating atmosphere inside your team
- You are a problem solver who approaches arising obstacles by presenting structured and pragmatic solution options
- Tech-savvy person with the ability and motivation to quickly learn new technology and tools
- Enjoy close effective cooperation with your team and believe that together we can accomplish more than alone
- Are aware of the concept of time and its limitations
- Have at least 2 years of experience as a Product Owner, or Product Manager in agile development of software products and SCRUM as a management approach
- Have excellent English language skills in speaking and writing
- Enjoy working in an international, high-paced environment
- Share our passion of building a product for people living with chronic diseases
The best way to share your application with us is via our application form. It doesn't take long, we promise – just tap on the button below to get started.
If you're unable to use the application form, you can always email us your application.