We are looking for a passionate office manager (full time or part time) who enjoys actively building and advancing our team in Warsaw. You will support our management team, ensure that things run smoothly and make sure that office is a pleasant place to hang out at. Experience our lean start-up culture and quickly take responsibility within our team. With your help, we want to continue our growth story and help even more patients around the world.
Your tasks will include:
- Managing the office day-to-day (ordering supplies & managing our supplier relationships, being in touch with the office landlord & handyman, equipping the office, asset management, keeping the place organised, as well as helping the plants to survive)
- Ensuring that we have plenty of great coffee, beer, fresh fruit and that the office overall is a pleasant place to spend time at
- Taking over all administrational tasks in the office (e.g. helping with the onboarding of new colleagues)
- Organizing meetings and social events
- Making travel arrangements and coordinating travels between our Warsaw and Munich offices (flights, accommodation, transfers)
- Helping the team get on with their day jobs by being proactive and anticipating needs and requests even before they are asked!
We would love to have join our team if you…
- Are a hands-on problem solver with a strong sense of accountability
- Enjoy working in a young, motivated and highly international team
- Are reliable, have practical experience, and can work in a structured and responsible manner
- Possess strong Polish and English communication skills
- Have a track record in office management or other meaningful qualification for the job, e.g. a successfully completed a commercial apprenticeship and/or hold a degree in business, psychology or similar field