Due to our continuous growth we are looking for a passionate Office Manager (full time or part time) who enjoys actively building and advancing our team in Warsaw. Your job would be to keep our executive team and our Warsaw office running smoothly, thereby supporting us on our mission to help people living well with their chronic disease. Experience our lean start-up culture and quickly take responsibility within our team.
Your tasks will include:
- Ensuring the office to run smoothly (ordering supplies & managing our supplier relationships, being in touch with the office landlord & handyman, equipping the office, asset management, keeping the place organised, as well as helping the plants to survive)
- Organizing meetings and travel for our executive team
- Planning social events
- Keeping our Warsaw team happy by ensuring we never run out of coffee, beer, fresh fruit etc.
- Helping the team get on with their day jobs by being proactive and anticipating needs and requests even before they are asked!
We would like to welcome you as part of our team if you…
- Are a hands-on problem solver with a strong sense of ownership
- Enjoy working in a young, motivated and highly international team
- Are reliable, have practical experience, and can work in a structured and responsible manner
- Like to work in an innovative environment where we are constantly looking for smarter and more pleasant ways to get things done
- Possess strong Polish and English communication skills
- Have first experience in Office Management