- Serve as the first point of contact for end users seeking technical assistance.
- Perform remote troubleshooting through diagnostic programs.
- Manage IT equipment stock
- Providing technical support for end users via. different channels (AnyDesk, chat, on site)
- Working on ticketing system to ensure issues meet SLA and escalating to 2 level support.
- Writing guidelines, how to's
- Preparing computers for end-users
- Managing access to various IT systems
- Keeping asset management up to date
- Good knowledge of Windows and macOS systems
- Good English skills (B2/C1)
- Good communication & troubleshooting skills
- Basic knowledge of Windows Server roles (AD, DNS, File & Print Server)
Nice to have:
- Experience in managing macOS via. Jamf Pro / Jamf Now
- Experience working with ticketing system (eg. Jira ServiceDesk, ServiceNow, Redmine, Kayako)
- Basic knowledge of network and endpoint security
- Basic knowledge in Bash/Powershell scripting
Do you have questions? Write us through firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at +49 89 1222493-00. We are looking forward to hearing from you!