As a SysOps, you will be solving various technical problems raised to you by first-line support. You will be managing various on-premise devices and servers to ensure maximum performance for end-users and limit downtime. You will participate in various projects aiming to increase the security, performance, and automation of our environment.
- Resolve end-users problems that were escalated to 2nd line via. ticketing system
- Manage on-premise infrastructure, keeping it up to date & secure
- Manage access for various IT systems via. IAM system
- Create scripts for software installation & automation for end-users
- Providing 2nd level technical support for end-users via different channels (remote, chat, on-site)
- Working on a ticketing system to ensure issues meet SLA and escalating to 3rd level support.
- Managing on-premise infrastructure (Hyper-V, Windows Server, Ubuntu Server)
- Managing on-premise network infrastructure (LAN, VLAN, VPN, Firewall)
- Experience in managing macOS via. Jamf Pro/Intune/Kandji
- Experience in managing Windows Servers (AD DS, DNS, WSUS, FileServer, NPAS)
- Good knowledge of Windows and macOS systems
- Scripting skills Bash/Powershell/Python
- Good English (B2/C1)
- Good communication, troubleshooting & analytical skills
Nice to have
- Experience working with AWS/Azure clouds
- Knowledge of network and endpoint security
- You will join the team which develops the world’s fastest-growing medication management platform
- We are a highly diverse and international team
- We provide a work-life balanced environment
- Competitive compensation
- Regular team events and budget for integration within your team and other colleagues
- Playroom with a new Xbox console and a foosball table
- We offer free lunches at the office twice per month
- Free snacks and beverages
- Private medical healthcare and Multisport card
We are looking forward to receiving your CV in English.
The best way to share your application with us is via our application form. It doesn't take long, we promise – just tap on the button below to get started.
If you're unable to use the application form, you can always email us your application