As an iOS developer, you will help us further improve our award-winning app by maintaining and improving existing features; planning and implementing new ones, and ensuring that MyTherapy performs smoothly and reliably for our growing userbase.
- Create easy-to-read, fast, and well-architected quality code for the constant improvement of our iOS application
- Cooperate closely with your teammates to teach and learn something new
- Collaborate with our team of UI/UX designers and backend developers to bring our app to the next level
- 2+ years of commercial software development experience
- Expertise in Swift and the iOS platform
- Experience with version control systems
- TDD and testing tools (Quick/Nimble, Snapshot Testing)
- Proficiency in databases
- Practical knowledge of HTTP and RESTful web services, data synchronization, and mobile security concepts
- Knowledge of Core Data is a plus
- You value the company of your colleagues and teammates and are willing to meet with them in our office 3 times per quarter
- Work with a team of talented and communicative mid/senior-level developers and designers
- Work in a SCRUM framework that is about a lot more than dailies and meets developers’ needs
- Work in an organization that prioritizes quality over speed and conducts thorough code reviews and testing
- Have autonomy in solving problems, choosing tools, implementing workflows, etc.
- No micromanagement
We are looking forward to receiving your CV. If you have a Stack Overflow or GitHub profile (or similar), we encourage you to forward them along with other points of reference such as published apps on the Play Store or contributions to open-source projects.
The best way to share your application with us is via our application form. It doesn't take long, we promise – just tap on the button below to get started.
If you're unable to use the application form, you can always email us your application.