We offer you insights into the UI and UX design approach of one of Europe's fastest growing digital health startups. Enjoy our flat hierarchies and early on assume responsibility for visual design tasks. We are looking for layout virtuosos and pixel aesthetes who will help us speak volumes with pictures.
Your responsibilities include...
- Cooperating with our experienced designers, product developers and managing directors
- Designing web- and print media optimized for specific target groups, i.e. layouts for online studies, UI-concepts, presentations, brochures, marketing material, conference material or infographics.
You will best match our requirements if you …
- Have a design-related education or ongoing studies in a relevant field
- Have a sound knowledge of commonly used tools (i.e. Adobe Creative Cloud, Sketch)
- Were already able to gather some practical experience
- Enjoy structured but creative work in an interdisciplinary team
- Are open for feedback and are able to create and maintain high-quality products on your own
In short, you can make a point with form and color, want to grow with challenging tasks and want to use your talent to actively shape the health system of tomorrow.