As a Country Management intern, you will strengthen our Marketing and Localization teams. Are you from Germany, an English-, Spanish- or Portuguese-speaking country, Italy, France, Poland, The Netherlands, or Turkey? Then don’t hesitate in applying today!
This internship is not about making coffee for the team: From day one we will support you in working independently with your own responsibilities. You will be in touch with our different teams as well as making contacts in your home country, all while gaining a unique insight into the ins and outs of a digital health startup in the middle of the cultural and economic heart of Germany - Munich.
Your responsibilities include:
- Planning and researching health-related content aimed at patients in your native language
- Writing engaging guest articles or blog posts in your native language
- Performing email outreaches to relevant groups, such as bloggers and journalists, for possible partnership opportunities
- Increasing our visibility by carrying out keyword research for search engine optimisation or app store optimisation
- Translating and localizing the MyTherapy app and website
You will best match our requirements if you …
- Are a native speaker of a relevant language and possess outstanding written and oral communication skills with a talent for clear, precise, and incisive language.
- Enjoy writing and are interested in inspiring readers to live a healthy life.
- Are currently enrolled at a university or similar for at least 2 semesters and, ideally, have gained some first professional experience.
- Enjoy being the point of contact for a diverse range of stakeholders from your country.