We are looking for a German-language Health Editor who shares our passion for engaging patients to live their healthiest life. Together with our team of editors and behavioral scientists, you will identify disease-specific educational topics and craft a patient-friendly messaging that engages our app users and delivers actionable advice. You will work closely with our in-house team as well as our pool of external writers and own the production of content pieces, from outline to final copy and imagery. If writing to inspire healthy behavior sounds like an exciting challenge, this position is for you.
- Developing content plans and messaging goals based on identified educational needs
- Owning internal and external production of well-performing content pieces, from outline to final copy and imagery to performance review
- Owning delivery in line with schedules and budgets agreed with Product Managers
- Developing content plans in collaboration with our Product Managers and our Behavioral Scientists
- Writing engaging, patient-voice content pieces, headlines, and push notifications (German only)
- Booking and briefing team members, designers, agencies, and freelancers and assuring the quality of their deliverables
- Collaborating with external experts and opinion leaders
- Coordinating medical review of contents (if applicable)
- Reviewing the performance of existing contents and implementing improvements
- Estimating and tracking budgets and schedules
- Analyzing and reporting content performance
- You have a university degree in journalism, communications, or similar
- You are native in German with strong English-language communication skills
- You love writing in German and are passionate about inspiring and enabling readers to live a healthy life
- You like healthcare and disease-related topics and translating your messaging into crisp, easy-to-follow, mobile-friendly content pieces
- You have a structured approach to content development and take responsibility to ensure (external) medical review for applicable pieces
- You are knowledgeable about internet technologies and modern media
- You like to use performance data for improving content and informing content plans
Apply now for our Munich office and become part of our growth story. We are looking forward to receiving your CV.
The best way to share your application with us is via our application form. It doesn't take long, we promise – just tap on the button below to get started.