We are looking for a Head of Patient Services who shares our passion for improving drug safety for millions of people taking medications. Building on top of our outstanding user engagement with up to six app interactions per day, you will assume the responsibility for best-in-class pharmacy services. You will report directly to the company's founders and commercially own the top line of all our patient-directed products and services.
Leading an experienced team of product managers, health editors, scientists and data analysts, you will analyze, optimize and expand our our portfolio of patient services. You will propose structural advancements for our platform and align priorities with your colleagues from B2B, design, and tech. You will closely work with our group's marketing for planning and improving campaigns. You consider yourself an analytical, well-organized leader with a strong track record in managing digital products or e-commerce offerings? You are intrigued by advancing and commercializing a product that helps millions of patients with chronic diseases? Then this job is for you.
Assuming full ownership and accountability for all revenue streams that users of our medication and disease management services create within the Shop Apotheke Europe group
- Owning our patient services top line and performance metrics from acquisition to conversion
- Managing our portfolio of patient services and identifying future patient service opportunities
- Empowering our organization to take performance- and data-driven investment decisions
- Leading, developing and inspiring a team of direct reports to deliver their best
Owning our patient services top line and performance metrics from acquisition to conversion
- Planning and monitoring financial performance of patient services and communicating any deviations from plan
- Establishing and monitoring commercial KPIs, incl. acquisition cost, conversion rate and average revenue per user
- Defining and monitoring of targeted marketing campaigns and targeted spend for each of our patient services
- Aligning of best-possible user activation scenarios across all patient services offered within our group
Managing our portfolio of patient services and identifying future patient service opportunities
- Breaking down and controlling financial planning and performance for each of our patient services
- Identifying business opportunities to further improve and/or extend our existing patient service offering
- Prioritizing most promising initiatives by estimating top line potential based on expected impact per KPI
- Aligning our mid-term development roadmap together with our colleagues from B2B, design and tech
Empowering our organization to take performance- and data-driven investment decisions
- Establishing actionable KPIs for each patient service together with the responsible product manager (PMs)
- Supporting responsible PMs in reviewing and improving the financial performance of each patient service
- Supporting health editors and scientists to maximize and demonstrate our platform's impact on patients' lives
- Facilitating efficient alignment with product owners, marketers and other stakeholders within our group
Leading, developing and inspiring a team of direct reports to deliver their best
- Leading, developing and empowering a team of PMs, editors, scientists and data analysts to grow and thrive
- Inspiring our team by combining true ownership for our business objectives with a passion for helping patients
- Fostering a culture of openness and transparency where challenges can be addressed quickly and efficiently
- Being a role model for our respectful, inclusive working environment that everybody should love to spend time at
- Strong experience in establishing and optimizing digital service offerings, e.g. e-commerce
- Demonstrated commercial impact through combination of analyses and strong judgment
- Proven track record of improving product KPIs, e.g. conversion rates and average basket sizes
- Experience in accelerating user and/or revenue growth through paid marketing campaigns
- Profound knowledge in the use of online marketing and web and/or app analytics tools
- Leadership experience (3+ years) in fast-paced environments, e.g. start-up or consulting
- Proven track record and passion for growing your team's skills and capabilities
- Analytical and conceptual mind with highly structured, hypothesis-driven working style
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English and German
- A passion for working on products and services that have a positive impact for people living with chronic diseases.
- You deeply value working in and shaping a diverse, inclusive working environment and enabling your team to deliver their best
We are looking forward to receiving your CV.
The best way to share your application with us is via our application form. It doesn't take long, we promise – just tap on the button below to get started.
If you're unable to use the application form, you can always email us your application (firstname.lastname@example.org).