We are looking for an experienced Head of Marketing who shares our passion for combining a global B2B service business with a B2C product that impacts the lives of millions of patients living with a disease. You will fully own all marketing efforts. You will ensure consistent and concise messaging towards all of our B2B partners as well as our users. Additionally, you will, in close collaboration with our sales team, create campaigns that generate and nurture leads with decision-makers from global pharma and health care companies. If you have a track record for delivering excellent marketing through both, your own communication skills and your successful management of team members and agency partners, this position is for you.
Owning our messaging towards all smartpatient stakeholders and translating it into campaigns that deliver measurable results
- Growing our network of B2B partners by planning, executing, and controlling the performance of B2B marketing campaigns
Implementing consistent messaging towards partners (B2B) and patients (B2C) that delivers to our business goals
- Owning, orchestrating, and evolving our marketing channels and systems to efficiently and effectively deliver on our goals
- Ensuring that all marketing communications are in line with our business objectives, on-brand, and meets our quality standards
- Leading and developing our marketing team and partner network
Growing our network of B2B partners by planning, executing, and controlling the performance of B2B marketing campaigns
- Defining campaign topics, goals, and budgets together with our business owners and sales team to generate new leads and nurture existing ones
- Translating our B2B value props into campaign messaging and assets, including contents, landing pages, ads, etc.
- Deploying and optimizing campaigns across channels, with particular focus on social, search, and newsletter
Implementing consistent and concise messaging towards partners (B2B) and patients (B2C) that delivers to our business goals
- Sharpening and evolving our B2B value propositions, based on an in-depth understanding of our capabilities, our partner's pain points, and our users' needs
- Implementing a concise and consistent messaging that conveys the value of our B2B services and fuels lead generation and nurturing
- Articulating the value propositions and key benefits for our B2C products and translating them into patient-directed messaging as input for our partners' user acquisition campaigns
Owning, orchestrating, and evolving our marketing channels and systems to deliver on our goals
- Owning and improving the smartpatient and MyTherapy websites and other channels to create the most value as per their business KPI
- Integrating marketing channels with our CRM and, in close collaboration with our sales team, implementing cross-channel nurturing and retargeting funnels (B2B)
- Owning overall efficiency and effectiveness of our marketing-related spend and investment and controlling performance via KPI and analytics
Ensuring that all marketing communications are in line with our business objectives, on-brand, and meets our quality standards
- Serving as the quality gate for all B2C and B2C-directed communications
- Building a network of partners and agencies that live up to our quality standards
- Owning the mix between internal and external creation
Leading and developing our marketing team and partner network
- Leading and developing our marketing team, ensuring clear ownership for success, and enabling everybody to deliver their best
- Ensuring robust delivery through smooth and efficient cooperation with our design team and agency/freelance partners
- Evolving an efficient and effective collaboration with our colleagues from Shop Apotheke on B2C performance marketing
- Strong experience in owning the marketing of and messaging for digital services (5+ years) (B2B and/or B2C).
- Profound and broad experience in content marketing and B2B performance marketing (e.g. LinkedIn, SEM, SEO) and passion for finding novel approaches for reaching our target groups.
- Strong conceptual and analytical skills for systematic, KPI-driven evolution of our overall marketing approach and campaigns.
- Leadership experience (2+ years) in high-growth, fast-paced environments with a proven track record and passion for growing your team's skills and capabilities.
- Demonstrated commercial impact, applying strong judgment and analysis toward important business outcomes.
- Native German with excellent oral and written English-language communication skills. Or vice versa.
- A passion for working on products and services that have a positive impact for people living with chronic diseases.
- You deeply value working in and shaping a diverse, inclusive working environment and enabling your team to deliver their best
Apply now for our Munich office and become part of our growth story. We are looking forward to receiving your CV.
The best way to share your application with us is via our application form. It doesn't take long, we promise – just tap on the button below to get started.