Together with your team consisting of fellow Software Engineers, Product Owner and Product Designer, you will plan and build the product. As a Full Stack Software Engineer you work on the backend application that manages the conversation flow with our users and provides helpful answers. The systems you build are reliable, future-proof and meet our ambition of a large user base.
23 000 - 29 000 PLN Salary Range
- Work closely with your Product Owner and Digital Product Designer to understand the key use cases and user flows of our end users.
- Create easy-to-read, fast and well-architected quality code for the constant improvement of our backend application that manages the conversation with users and provides helpful answers through as an API.
- Closely cooperate with Data Engineers and Backend Engineers to teach and learn something new.
Skills and Qualifications
- You are a problem solver who approaches arising obstacles by presenting structured and pragmatic solution options.
- Enjoy close effective cooperation with your team and believe that together we can accomplish more than alone.
- Have excellent English language skills in speaking and writing.
- Share our passion of building a products for people living with chronic diseases.
- Have at least 3 years of experience as a Software Engineer in an agile environment, building a product in small increments.
- Production-grade coding skills in backend technologies (e.g. Python, NodeJS) to design and build backend applications/APIs.
- Solid software engineering skills (degree) incl. data structures, algorithms, and design patterns.
- Familiar with cloud environments, preferably AWS (EC2, RDS, Lambda, S3, ...).
- Experience in working with microservices and serverless applications.
What do we offer?
- Possibility of joining the team which develops the world’s fastest-growing medication management platform.
- Plenty of opportunities to take ownership of our features and tech solutions.
- Chance to work in a highly diverse and truly international team
- Work-life balanced environment.
- Competitive compensation.
- Learning budget.
- Flexible work schedule.
- Remote working conditions.
- High-performance laptop of your choosing.
- Company, team & department events every quarter.
- Budget for integration within your team and other colleagues.
- Private medical healthcare (Medicover) and a Multisport card.
- Free lunches at the office twice per month.
- Free snacks and beverages.
- Playroom with an Xbox console and a foosball table.
We are looking forward to receiving your CV!
The best way to share your application with us is via our application form. It doesn't take long, we promise – just tap on the button below to get started.
If you're unable to use the application form, you can always email us your application.