The product you design is the conversation with the user. For such a conversational interface the main challenge you face is that you rely to a large degree on language and information structure alone, instead of graphics.
As a Digital Product Designer you join a team consisting of Product Owner and Software Engineers. Together you will plan and build the product in small increments - and continuously validate and improve the result.
- Design and shape a friendly, engaging and helpful conversational interface.
- Be always a step ahead of your fellow team, and prepare concepts and conversations before the implementation starts.
- Support your team during and react to new learnings and discoveries they have during implementation.
- Evaluate impact and success of released product versions and improve it over time.
- Prepare and conduct user research and studies.
- You have at least 4 years of experience as a UI/UX Designer, or UX copywriter (or similar) in an agile environment, building a product in small increments
- Are a German native speaker and have excellent English language skills in speaking and writing.
- You have a natural talent for organising complex information in a clear and logical way.
- You love language and know how you can use it to guide through a product.
- You are a problem solver who approaches arising obstacles by presenting structured and pragmatic solution options.
- Tech savvy person with the ability and motivation to quickly learn new technology and tools.
- Enjoy close effective cooperation with your team and believe that together we can accomplish more than alone.
- Can communicate in a structured way and are not afraid of presenting in front of others.
- Enjoy working in an international, high-paced environment.
- Share our passion of building a products for people living with chronic diseases.
What do we offer?
- A job with a purpose, supporting millions living with chronic diseases.
- A start-up spirit combined with grown-up structures and facilities.
- Day-to-day collaboration with the company’s founders.
- Top-notch equipment and working environment.
- Competitive compensation in line with your track record.
- Training and development budgets (e.g., for conferences).
- Regular team and company-wide events.
- Highly flexible mobile working policy.
- Employee Discounts within Shop Apotheke Group.
- Urban Sports Club Membership.
- Free drinks, fruit, and cereals.
We are looking forward to receiving your CV!
The best way to share your application with us is via our application form. It doesn't take long, we promise – just tap on the button below to get started.
If you're unable to use the application form, you can always email us your application.