- Taking care of everyday issues related to DevOps and supporting the development team in delivering their work
- Creating and maintaining microservices in the cloud
- Configuring and automating processes related to building and maintaining programming environments (using Ansible and Docker)
- Maintaining and monitoring of Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery and Continuous Deployment processes
- Keeping our systems up to date
- Taking care of the automation of day-to-day tasks
- 3+ years of commercial software development experience working with cloud service platforms, such as AWS or similar scaling services, cost optimization, CloudFormation, monitoring services health)
- Proficiency in using Ansible or other orchestration tools
- Solid experience with Docker (AWS ESC / EKS)
- Knowledge of Bash or another scripting language
- Experience in configuring CI / CD tools
- Experience in working with distributed systems and microservices
- Experience in cost evaluation and optimization of cloud solutions
- We work with a team of senior developers and designers
- We offer you the unique challenge of scaling the infrastructure for the world’s fastest growing medication management platform
- We are convinced that quality is the result of individual responsibility and teamwork
- We have autonomy in solving problems, choosing tools, implementing workflows, etc.
- We are a highly diverse and international team
- Regular team events, also across offices
- You can work on the hardware of your choice
We are looking forward to receiving your CV. If you have a Stack Overflow or GitHub profile (or similar), we encourage you to forward them along with other points of reference such as published apps on Play Store or contributions to open source projects.
The best way to share your application with us is via our application form. It doesn't take long, we promise – just tap on the button below to get started.
If you're unable to use the application form, you can always email us your application.