As part of our product development team you will provide insights and contribute algorithms for our back-end and our mobile frontends. We are an international team with an agile work approach, where flexibility and team interactions beat strict processes and supervision.
As part of our team your tasks will include…
- Explore applications of Machine Learning and AI to further improve our User experience
- Analyzing user behavior pattern in order to:
- Support the creation of new business leads
- Suggest improvements to UI/UX
- Creating automated reports of KPIs, also via dashboards
- Building data models and scripts to support internal processes
- Visualizing and presenting the results obtained in collaboration with our designers
We would like to welcome you as part of our team if you…
- MSc degree in computer science, applied mathematics, statistics, physics or other relevant quantitative disciplines, or equivalent industry experience.
- Have worked in a data science role for 2+ years professionally or academically
- Have good coding skills preferably in Python or R
- Have a strong interest in machine learning and AI, also on mobile using frameworks like CoreML and MLKit
- Are experienced in working with modeling and analysis environments (e.g. MATLAB, Anaconda, Weka,…) or packages (e.g. pandas and matplotlib for Python, dplyr and ggplot2 for R)
- Have good knowledge of relational databases and SQL