Why should you join us?
At smartpatient, our close-knit team is committed to developing a quality product that improves lives of people taking regular medications. Everyone is encouraged to take ownership of their work and create an open environment where new ideas are welcome, driving both the quality of our product and personal development. Fostering a culture that values honest communication and cooperation helps ensure our team members from across the globe are happy and engaged. This approach helps us achieve our ambitions as a company.
Number of vacancies: 1
Work type: Full-time, B2B contract
Offered remuneration: 800 - 1000 PLN/daily
Preferred start date: As soon as possible
- Development of easily accessible data model, providing tools to democratize data access.
- Designing and devising end-to-end data pipelines for data integration in the cloud.
- Development of modern data engineering tools for Data Scientists and Data Analysts.
Our current tech stack:
- AWS (Athena, Lambda, S3, Glue, ECS etc.)
- Around 2-3 years of experience.
- Expert knowledge of SQL.
- Fluent in Polish and English.
- Knowledge of data modelling techniques.
- Knowledge of BI/Reporting tools.
- Ability to create ETL/ELT data pipelines in a cloud environment.
- Experience in the integration of data from different sources.
- Mathematical thinking, strong analytical and problem-solving skills, self-motivated, organized team player.
- Production-grade coding skills in Python.
- Experience in working with microservices and serverless applications.
What do we offer?
- Possibility of joining the team which develops the world’s fastest-growing medication management platform.
- Plenty of opportunities to take ownership of our features and tech solutions.
- Chance to work in a highly diverse and truly international team.
- Work-life balanced environment.
- Competitive compensation.
- Learning budget.
- Flexible work schedule.
- Remote working conditions.
- High-performance laptop of your choosing.
- Company, team & department events every quarter.
- Budget for integration within your team and other colleagues.
- Private medical healthcare and a Multisport card.
- Free lunches at the office twice per month.
- Free snacks and beverages.
- Playroom with an Xbox console and a foosball table.
Our recruitment process in a nutshell:
1. Phone Screening (30-45 min)
Our IT Recruiter will call you to discuss your work experience, tech stack, and your expectations.
2. Skill Assessment (90 min)
At this stage, our specialists will test your coding skills, tools knowledge, and your way of understanding and communicating complex issues.
3. General Assessment (45-60 min)
You will meet with 2 members of our scrum team to learn more about your interest in the role and assess your fit into our company.
4. Offer Call (30 min)
You will meet with your future Team Lead with whom you will discuss an offer that was prepared for you.
We are looking forward to receiving your CV!