As part of our product development team, you will provide insights and contribute algorithms for our backend and our mobile frontends. We are an international team with an agile work approach, where flexibility and team interactions beat strict processes and supervision.
- Defining and evaluating research hypotheses to inform data-driven product development
- Creating processing pipelines, reports, and dashboards for development and business teams
- Collaborating with external partners to generate insights and demonstrate value of MyTherapy for specific user groups
- Ability to work independently to define and evaluate your own user research hypotheses
- Experience in visualizing and communicating actionable insights rather than numbers
- Experience with mobile analytics frameworks such as Google Analytics/Firebase
- Expert SQL skills
- Advanced programming skills in Python (OOP included)
- Familiarity of Git
- Excellent verbal/written communication skills in English
- Mathematical thinking, strong analytical and problem-solving skills, self-motivated, organized team player
- 3+ years of experience
- You will join the team which develops the world’s fastest-growing medication management platform
- We are a highly diverse and international team
- We provide a work-life balanced environment
- Competitive compensation
- Regular team events and budget for integration within your team and other colleagues
- Playroom with a new Xbox console and a foosball table
- We offer free lunches at the office twice per month
- Free snacks and beverages
- Private medical healthcare and Multisport card
We are looking forward to receiving your CV.
The best way to share your application with us is via our application form. It doesn't take long, we promise – just tap on the button below to get started.
If you're unable to use the application form, you can always email us your application.